mtbr member
    Jun 2012

Mountain Bike Guides

Were looking for a few part time Mountain Bike guides to work at our ranch this summer. I apologize for the short notice but we have just received our special use permit as of 2 weeks ago. I this is something your interested in please email or call us. You must be in great shape and have all the gear. You must also have a WFA or equivalent. If you live in Grand County that is a plus but not necessary. You will need to go through guide training which wont' take very long and you will need to come ride the trails to get familiar with the terrain.

Email us at josh@vrhuts.com or call 303-242-5338

Check out our website for more info Colorado Huts | Vagabond Ranch Huts

Thanks!
    Last edited by jermbob; 07-02-2012 at 01:21 PM.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jermbob View Post
    Were looking for a few part time Mountain Bike guides to work at our ranch this summer. I apologize for the short notice but we have just received our special use permit as of 2 weeks ago. I this is something your interested in please email or call us. You must be in great shape and have all the gear. You must also have a WFA or equivalent. If you live in Grand County that is a plus but not necessary. You will need to go through guide training which wont' take very long and you will need to come ride the trails to get familiar with the terrain.

Email us at josh@vrhuts.com or call 303-242-5338

Check out our website for more info Colorado Huts | Vagabond Ranch Huts

Thanks!