Your bike is incorrigible

Montezuma's Revenge on TV

Who else caught it on CET? Just flipping through the channels and happened to catch it just as it was starting. Good stuff. Couldn't find it listed. If anyone knows if and when it will air again, let me know so I can tape it.

the cool nerd
    I caught it, purely by chance. That was awesome. Fred M. is the man, as is everyone else that competed, but Fred is the only one that I know well enough to call out and while everyone else was talking about how wrecked they were, he was smiling and upbeat in his late-race interview...
    "The search for a perfect pint should take lifetime." M.Jackson

Ride bikes, not goats. Just good advice

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyechka
    Who else caught it on CET?
    What is CET? I get tons of channels on the satellite, but I don't know that one.

Edit: I guess its Comcast Entertainment Channel, which would explain why I don't get it on the satellite.

Your bike is incorrigible
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    Edit: I guess its Comcast Entertainment Channel, which would explain why I don't get it on the satellite.
    Yep, it's cable. I've never seen anything else on it that I liked. This was sort of out of the blue.

Thread Terrorist
    I've seen that show on Altitude as well.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    I caught it, purely by chance. That was awesome. Fred M. is the man, as is everyone else that competed, but Fred is the only one that I know well enough to call out and while everyone else was talking about how wrecked they were, he was smiling and upbeat in his late-race interview...
    I know Fred a little, although he's more a friend-of-a-friend. His buddy told me that Fred asked him for help with support during the race. The friend was like, ok, what do you want me to do? Turns out Fred wanted to be met on top of Torrey's Peak (maybe Gray's) with food and water at around midnight. My bud declined.

the cool nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyechka
    Who else caught it on CET? Just flipping through the channels and happened to catch it just as it was starting. Good stuff. Couldn't find it listed. If anyone knows if and when it will air again, let me know so I can tape it.
    It's coming on again right now, 6 on M onday. JIC anyone is interested
    "The search for a perfect pint should take lifetime." M.Jackson

Ride bikes, not goats. Just good advice