Thread: Moab shuttle

mtbr member

Moab shuttle

Heading down to Moab next month, does anyone have a shuttle recommendation, other than Coyote?

mtbr member
    Check out Moab Cyclery

I've used them to shuttle to the top of porky's, which was quite delicious actually.
    Biker? I don't even know her.

mtbr member
    Why thank you. Maybe they wont over sleep.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

just got back from moab...

went ot about 3 bike shops and they all have shuttles that stop there in the mornings. basically id hit the shops and see what all is shuttling the next day or whatever, adn they;ll tell you who and when and where they are going. seems like bout 10 bucks is the norm for porcupine, but with all of them you have to ride back to town at the end of the trail, bout 6-7 miles.

amasa back is nice, you can drive your self there and its an out and back ride. very nice views, 5.5 miles of climbing, 5.5 miles fast rocky back down.

weather is perfect, hope it stays that way for you next month

mike

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulbiker
    Heading down to Moab next month, does anyone have a shuttle recommendation, other than Coyote?
    I always liked Acme the best; the owner, Kyle, is a great rider who runs it and he's got a wicked smart Jack Russel Terrier named "Rally" for entertainment for the ride to the trail head. Acme's number is (435) 260-2534 or you can talk to the good folks at Chili Pepper bike shop.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

slack jawed
    Last year we popped into Rim Cyclery and asked about the shuttle schedule. They said they would just called a shuttle when needed. The next day we went back to the shop, they called the shuttle, and in 10 minutes we were on our way up to Porcupine.

You might want to call and confirm the shuttle still works that way http://www.rimcyclery.com
    I've got nothing witty to say....

mtbr member
    thanx, will be calling them.

Flowtronic engineer
    Poison Spider has a shuttle that goes at 9, 10, 11am. Brian (driver)is good people.
    Acme Shuttle (Kyle/Chili Pepper) is good too.
    I really identify with you...SO MUCH.

"Feelin stupid? I know I am."
    "You just have to forget everything you know about gravity."
    H. Simpson