Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728

    Nevermind - it was in very poor taste.

    12345
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 01-19-2005 at 01:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165
    you suck! What a freaking tease.....how about emailing to me pls!??!?!?
    kirkmetz @ yahoo dot com

  3. #3
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    you suck! What a freaking tease.....how about emailing to me pls!??!?!?
    kirkmetz @ yahoo dot com

    Alright - since you insist, but I still think it's in poor taste
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 01-20-2005 at 06:03 AM.

  4. #4
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    You just made me throw up.... thats gross Josh. I never told you any sites either. Why would you need to I mean aren't you married anyways?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  5. #5
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    You just made me throw up.... thats gross Josh. I never told you any sites either. Why would you need to I mean aren't you married anyways?
    Ahh grasshoppa - the ways of the married (engaged, actually) shall remain a mystery to you until it is too late... besides, naked chicks never go out of style.

  6. #6
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Ahh grasshoppa - the ways of the married (engaged, actually) shall remain a mystery to you until it is too late... besides, naked chicks never go out of style.
    Lol.




    That's all I have to say.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  7. #7
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165
    Roll in flour, look for the wet spot....yummy. Just like mom's two day old tuna casserole.

    You're one sick puppy.....

  8. #8
    DSR
    DSR is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,056
    Good God! I just left the singlespeed board to escape that pic! S

  9. #9
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by DSR
    Good God! I just left the singlespeed board to escape that pic! S
    Yeah - I'd explained that it was a cross post in my original posting but that got deleted when I decided to remove the pic (Before Kirk begged to see her in all of her fleshy goodness that is)

  10. #10
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,390
    Got Pannis?


    Heaviest patient I've taken care of in the ICU to date: 867 pounds. No, it wasn't a very fun shift.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  11. #11
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Got Pannis?


    Heaviest patient I've taken care of in the ICU to date: 867 pounds. No, it wasn't a very fun shift.
    Yeah - Rachel talks about how she gets gigantic patients and is expected to move them around with 1 other person (she's 125#). It worries me that she's going to permanently damage her back one day - I have a friend who messed his up building houses and he's never been the same.

  12. #12
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Heaviest patient I've taken care of in the ICU to date: 867 pounds. No, it wasn't a very fun shift.
    I don't understand how that's even possible. A couple of folks I work with are on the deep end of obese... like over 300 or so.... I've never actually asked them what they weigh of course.

    But 867 pounds?!! How can you even eat enough to maintain weight like that?

  13. #13
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    I don't understand how that's even possible. A couple of folks I work with are on the deep end of obese... like over 300 or so.... I've never actually asked them what they weigh of course.

    But 867 pounds?!! How can you even eat enough to maintain weight like that?
    Dedication and vision my friend:

    "Live for your dreams. You can reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

  14. #14
    Trail rider and racer
    Reputation: Trevor!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Alright - since you insist, but I still think it's in poor taste

    Besides, 89 dot com has just about all of the exposed females a person could ever hope for - doing just about anything a person could ever hope to do (not that I know of course - Tony told me... )
    Thats increadibly gross but equally as sad too.

    Is that a real picture, or has photoshop been employed to add that sag*.

    (* It gives sag a whole new meaning doesn't it?)
    Trev!

  15. #15
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor!
    Thats increadibly gross but equally as sad too.

    Is that a real picture, or has photoshop been employed to add that sag*.

    (* It gives sag a whole new meaning doesn't it?)
    I'm not sure if it has been photoshopped - I lifted it from the SS forum. I still can't decide what I think of the pic - it is sad, but pretty d@mn disgusting at the same time.

  16. #16
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Alright - since you insist, but I still think it's in poor taste

    Besides, 89 dot com has just about all of the exposed females a person could ever hope for - doing just about anything a person could ever hope to do (not that I know of course - Tony told me... )
    dude. nasty. what the hell is that flopping out? her gut?
    Last edited by ironhorsebike1; 01-19-2005 at 08:30 PM.

  17. #17
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebike1
    suse. nasty. what the hell is that flopping out? her gut?
    What does it look like corbin?

    btw how's that ladder lookin? i can come down tommarow if you want......i'll try to bring some tools
    Full Tilt Cyclery
    GT Bicycles
    Oakley
    Sram and Co.
    Fox
    Go Fast
    MAXXIS

    I

  18. #18
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by theforsakencheezit
    What does it look like corbin?

    btw how's that ladder lookin? i can come down tommarow if you want......i'll try to bring some tools
    good. i got it all chichen wired up and the gay tree out of the way and began the landing. i'm thinking of having it like half out and hald going under ground.

  19. #19
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebike1
    good. i got it all chichen wired up and the gay tree out of the way and began the landing. i'm thinking of having it like half out and hald going under ground.

    dude if its underground then we have to build drainage...because it will be full of water half the freaking time....i'll go down tommary with or without you...be there or be square fool
    Full Tilt Cyclery
    GT Bicycles
    Oakley
    Sram and Co.
    Fox
    Go Fast
    MAXXIS

    I

  20. #20
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by theforsakencheezit
    dude if its underground then we have to build drainage...because it will be full of water half the freaking time....i'll go down tommary with or without you...be there or be square fool
    that's true i didn't think of that it's a good thing it didn't get far down. and i'd like to be ther but i have gay ass mock-trial. i'm tempted to skip it but my mom always has ways of finding these things out. i guess i'll be there at 3:00 but i'll have to leave at 4:45-5:00 ish, unless i skip. but i'd better see you there because it's a royal pain in the a$$ to drive there and all the way back to school. i don't want to drive out there and have you nt be there.

  21. #21
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebike1
    that's true i didn't think of that it's a good thing it didn't get far down. and i'd like to be ther but i have gay ass mock-trial. i'm tempted to skip it but my mom always has ways of finding these things out. i guess i'll be there at 3:00 but i'll have to leave at 4:45-5:00 ish, unless i skip. but i'd better see you there because it's a royal pain in the a$$ to drive there and all the way back to school. i don't want to drive out there and have you nt be there.
    Call me before you leave i'll let you know....if not i'll do some work
    Full Tilt Cyclery
    GT Bicycles
    Oakley
    Sram and Co.
    Fox
    Go Fast
    MAXXIS

    I

  22. #22
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by theforsakencheezit
    Call me before you leave i'll let you know....if not i'll do some work
    ringy dingy

Similar Threads

  1. Wife needs female instructor....Philly area....
    By sbermhb in forum Women's Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
  2. Wife needs female instructor....Philly area....
    By sbermhb in forum New Jersey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 01:18 PM
  3. Wife needs female instructor....Philly area....
    By sbermhb in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 05:09 PM
  4. mmmm....swarthy...
    By ernesto_from_Wisconsin in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 12:56 PM
  5. How much exposed seat post?
    By Larsey in forum Turner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •