Yappy little dog!

Marshall Mesa Video (UPDATED)

Please excuse the bounce and quality.

1. I am playing with a new helmet cam.
    2. I am playing with compression setting.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/mmesa.wmv

Update: New Compression = Much Better
    Last edited by schnauzers; 03-23-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Living the High Life
    Which helmet cam are you using? I've got this little self contained one from REI and its really was really bouncy when I tried it out. Granted I was at Bootleg, but I am still looking for ideas to improve it. I strapped it down with zip ties for one run and that seemed to help.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Which helmet cam are you using? I've got this little self contained one from REI and its really was really bouncy when I tried it out. Granted I was at Bootleg, but I am still looking for ideas to improve it. I strapped it down with zip ties for one run and that seemed to help.
    I am videotaping the second Bikerpelli for Alex and I can't ride with the five pound carbon mounted monster on my head anymore (well at least I can't do that for 40 miles a day), even though the quality was unsurpassed. So, I waited for vio to upgrade their digital setup. I am now running the Viosport P.O.V.1 cam. It is a hi res 16:9 bullet connected to a digital recorder in my pack.

As for shake, you need to velcro the unit to your helmet. Zip ties do not get tight enough.