Front Range Cyclist

March 6th: 2nd Annual PRC Bicycle Show in COS!

2nd Annual Peak Region Cyclist Bicycle Show March 6th!

I'd like to invite you all to come down to a FUN filled weekend celebrating bicycles in America's Bike Town March 6th.

Friday: Open House at Carmichael Training Systems (www.Trainright.com)
    Come see where Lance Armstrong's coach resides as well as see the beautiful state of the art Endurance Club with gorgeous views of Pikes Peak. No Charge. 6pm-8pm

Saturday: 2nd Annual PRC Show followed by Open House at SRM (www.SRM.de)
    With just a bit over 60 booths and a few more trickling in come see why the Peak Region Cyclist has become the show for the cyclist in Colorado! Located right off the main back bone of Colorado Spring's 100+ mile trail network you can ride to the show in just 15 minutes from Downtown.

We have advocacy, shops from the region, local framebuilders, national bicycle companies, events, largest bicycle art collection in the Rockies, vintage bicycles, and great food. Unlike your traditional consumer show, you can get a homemade sandwich, fresh potato chips made on site, and a coke for only $7!!! $2 beers. Popcorn. And more. Bicycle Valet on site benefits Bicycle Colorado Springs.

That night from 6pm-8pm SRM Power Meters North American Headquarters will be hosting a party to remember. Come meet the guys and gals who tune the powermeters of the top cyclists in the world!! Pro bikes on display.

Sunday: Cycling Sundays at McCabes (www.McCabesTavern.com)
    Cycling Sundays was born out of a need for a place that would show Versus Cycling races on Sundays with sound. It has now turned into the 19th Hole of all bike rides in Colorado Springs.

Food and drink specials for the whole family. Giveaways during commercials. 1pm-4pm.

We have room discounts at Cheyenne Mt Resort.

Questions? Just hit me up at jseverson@peakregioncyclist.com.

You can find us on:

Twittter
    Facebook (Page)
    PeakRegionCyclist.com
    Asmallworld.net
    In the immortal words of Socrates..."I drank what?"

Facebook.com/monstercrosser
    Twitter: @monstercrosser

Front Range Cyclist
    Just in: Guess SRM is bringing in some Pro cyclists to sign posters as well as will have some actual team bikes from certain yet to be named teams. They are being hush hush about that part.

Their German staff will be cooking up a storm Saturday after the show at 5pm I've been told with beer on hand as well.

Front Range Cyclist
    So far looks like we have 60 booths from various local advocacy groups, shops, events, manufacturers, and more.

ROL Bike Art, the largest bicycle art exhibit in the Rockies (and native to Colorado Springs) will be at our show once again to show off it's beautiful collection of bicycle art.

So far we have the following brands being represented:
    SRM Powermeters (see brand new product!)
    Magura
    Ridley
    Maverick
    Spot
    Vaude
    Lazer Helmets
    Athlete's Milk
    Tessier Custom Cycles
    Uvex Helmets
    Ground Up Designs
    Victoria Bicycles
    Crolley Bicycles
    Rudy Project
    SRAM
    Let's Go Aero (racks and trailers)

We have bicycle advocacy groups from Salida, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo. Non-profits like First Decent and Assisted Bicycle Tours from all over the state.

Front Range Cyclist
    FYI we're up to almost 65 booths for our show this weekend with a few more that may trickle in.

Parties at CTS Friday and SRM Saturday that are free and open to the public. Show is only $5 to attend Saturday 10am-3pm