mtbr member

Managed to stay bug free all winter and then...

I come home from Thursday's after-work ride and feel like something's stuck in my throat. This morning I woke up hacking organs. What a terrible time to get sick!

Why must these microbes mock me so?! DAMN YOU!!! I SHOULD BE RIDING EVERY DAY! (I just got new tires!)

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hairylegs
    I come home from Thursday's after-work ride and feel like something's stuck in my throat. This morning I woke up hacking organs. What a terrible time to get sick!

Why must these microbes mock me so?! DAMN YOU!!! I SHOULD BE RIDING EVERY DAY! (I just got new tires!)
    I've made it since about 6th grade until this spring...whatever is going around is stronger than strong.

mtbr member
    I've been out since Wednesday. Never had anything this bad. I think I should have hacked up all my organs by now...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    People at work are sick and keep coming to work. I have been washing my hands all day and touching faucets/water dispensers with paper towels. I must look like a real oddball (especially being the new guy) but I'm taking no chances. Any more of this crap and I'm wearing a SARS mask, dammit!

Arrrgggghhh!!
    That SOB got me last week. Just in time for my trip to Moab. Dry heat and dust make for some serious pain. I was hacking up a bit of blood after that trip.
    Give 'da people 'da air.

The Notorious S.L.O

whatever it is, it is bad

Kept me off the bike for almost 3 full weeks, granted the weather was not exactly cooperative during that time, but I was hurting badly for 2 full weeks and was pretty puny for the rest.
    BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."