Thread: Lunch Loops!

mtbr member

Lunch Loops!

This having a full hour off at lunch is awesome! Another member from MTBR showed me where a trail came out last week and heck that is totally doable. I left work and rode my bike up to Ridgeline and took the trail on the other side where you pass through the gate. It's a fun little trail. Nice bends and a fun downhill. The last hill before the end in the neighborhood appears to have damage from the last hail storm. Just a heads up.

It was my first time on this trail.... So I took too many pics. Hope you enjoy!

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    i rode that yesterday and that is a fun piece- couple of those corners caught me off guard!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

mtbr member
    Nice! That cruiser is racking up the mileage.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me! View Post
    i rode that yesterday and that is a fun piece- couple of those corners caught me off guard!
    Same here, there were a few that came up fast. But a great way to make another loop!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidmantis View Post
    Nice! That cruiser is racking up the mileage.
    Heck yes! I rotate the older bikes as my lunch cruisers. I will say the geometry really makes me happy things have changed. Climbs are a lot easier on MTB frames

The 5th knuckle
    Way to get out! You'll have to hit me up next week for some lunch rides. I'm in the office the balance of this week but next tue-thurs I'm in.

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    ha i was neg repped for my post! love mtbr and douchbags that dont sign their reps!

rode that after my two loops on ridgeline! just wanted to see where it went......

comment was : "weak"

lets ride beyotch!

Back to normal Funrover stoke!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me! View Post
    ha i was neg repped for my post! love mtbr and douchbags that dont sign their reps!
    rode that after my two loops on ridgeline! just wanted to see where it went......
    comment was : "weak"
    lets ride beyotch!
    Back to normal Funrover stoke!
    Start that section from Meadows pkwy and the two climbs to get up to the "weak" part will have the candy puking. Follow that up with the first CW climb from coachline, makes a bodys strong.

mtbr member
    Heck yeah, i'd be down for meeting others on a quick lunch ride. Quick being the main part of that!

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Funrover View Post
    Heck yeah, i'd be down for meeting others on a quick lunch ride. Quick being the main part of that!
    Pull the wolfsenberger and north side climbs out and you can crank a loop in 1/2 hour.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Start that section from Meadows pkwy and the two climbs to get up to the "weak" part will have the candy puking. Follow that up with the first CW climb from coachline, makes a bodys strong.
    I get a neg rep for this? "Weekend Warrior" is all you have the balls to post without a name? I ride 100 miles a week easy and race 60 mile plus endurance events. Spineless candy! Show up tomorrow night at the T.I.T.S. ride and bring your Weekend Warrior game.

Last edited by jaycastlerock; 06-13-2012 at 10:17 AM.

mtbr member
    Pull the wolfsenberger and north side climbs out and you can crank a loop in 1/2 hour.
    I normally ride up founders from work then a quit jaunt in the park back down. I work near the outlets. Works out to just under an hour on a cruiser.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Funrover View Post
    I normally ride up founders from work then a quit jaunt in the park back down. I work near the outlets. Works out to just under an hour on a cruiser.
    Very cool. Well, lately it's been awfully hot at noon but a ride is ride all the same. A cruiser ride down the plum creek path to downtown and back is a nice stroll as well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I get a neg rep for this? "Weekend Warrior" is all you have the balls to post without a name? I ride 100 miles a week easy and race 60 mile plus endurance events. Spineless candy! Show up tomorrow night at the T.I.T.S. ride and bring your Weekend Warrior game.

Ok gutless neg repers, new rule. You have to sign your name, leave a phone number and a recent pic. Then be prepared to meet up outside at the parking lot after school to settle the matter. Come on, grow a pair.

mtbr member
    Very cool. Well, lately it's been awfully hot at noon but a ride is ride all the same. A cruiser ride down the plum creek path to downtown and back is a nice stroll as well.
    I do that fairly often. Been seeing a fair amount of lizards and snakes down that way. Pretty cool. I once in awhile hit the jumps up by the school off of the pathway, to keep the blood flowing!

You able to meet next week somewhere? the rest of this week I have plans during lunch already!

The 5th knuckle
    I am. Weds/thurs I'm in the rock.

mtbr member
    Rockin!! Next week I have later lunches. 1:30 or so. Hope to see you WED or Thurs. Will PM ya later