Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lost My Garmin!

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    194

    Lost My Garmin!

    *think* I dropped it at the Heil Ranch parking lot after my ride today arond 3:15PM. It is a Edge 305 with a few light scratches on it's screen and a scuff on one of the side buttons (kinda frayed). Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks

  2. #2
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,098
    Don't worry, your Garmin knows where it is


    P.S. Good luck, hope it turns up

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Velosprocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by chronohunter View Post
    *think* I dropped it at the Heil Ranch parking lot after my ride today arond 3:15PM. It is a Edge 305 with a few light scratches on it's screen and a scuff on one of the side buttons (kinda frayed). Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks

    Good for you, that's the first step, now you can ride in peace!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by liqwid View Post
    Don't worry, your Garmin knows where it is


    P.S. Good luck, hope it turns up
    That's exactly what my wife said, needs an app like the iphone...

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Velosprocket View Post
    Good for you, that's the first step, now you can ride in peace!
    lol, I know what you mean, after you have it for a while though it (once you get over the novelty) it just becomes a great tracking tool that motivates you to ride more (and that can't be bad right?).

  6. #6
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by liqwid View Post
    hope it turns up
    Quote Originally Posted by chronohunter View Post
    That's exactly what my wife said

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wilsonblur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by chronohunter View Post
    *think* I dropped it at the Heil Ranch parking lot after my ride today arond 3:15PM. It is a Edge 305 with a few light scratches on it's screen and a scuff on one of the side buttons (kinda frayed). Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks
    My 305 fell out of the mount last week at Palmer Park on Friday. Doubt I'll ever see it again. But who knows. Maybe we'll both get a good Samaritan.
    Narrow is the path to life, few are those who find it.

  8. #8
    danaco
    Guest
    If someone were to use it on garmin connect, is there any chance of tracking it to an email address ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •