Metalheadbikerider

Looking for trail recommendations, please.

I am flying from Portland to ride some trails in CO. A friend has suggested Nederland, Summitt Cty, and Winterpark. I am looking to do 20-30 mile alpine rides, preferrably loops. Does anyone have suggestions for must-do rides in those areas?
    TIA
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member

dates?

when you comin' out? post up, and you might find yourself a local guide or two...

as for summit: the colorado trail runs through there and is worth a ride for sure.

as for ned: west magnolia is a popular route, but i'd suggest going a little further north and hit up the sourdough trail.

as for WP: there's over 600 miles of trails (or so they say). i've got a recommendation around here somewhere from a local, i'll PM you the details if i find it.

enjoy!
    -
    .And following our will and wind . . .
    . . .We'll ride the spiral to the end
    and may just go where no one's been.

Metalheadbikerider

Thanks-I appreaciate the reply.

I'm actualyl riding with a friend from Boulder, but I wanted to do a little research on my own as well. I will look into the trails you suggested.
    Again, thanks.
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org