mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Looking for someone to ride with Sept 12th or Sept 14th.

I will be in Colorado Springs from Sept 11th to the 15th. If there is someone or group that would let me tag along with them that would be great. Looking to ride Thursday the 12th and Saturday the 14th. Any time should work. I am directionally challenged at times and don't want to get lost in the mountains.

The 5th knuckle
    There is a group that rides ridgeline on Tuesday nights, 6:30. Or we could round up PBR and a few probably, Nanook, FunRover, spinone.... anyone else show a Texan we don't hate all of them. I think spinone be one of them Texan things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    There is a group that rides ridgeline on Tuesday nights, 6:30. Or we could round up PBR and a few probably, Nanook, FunRover, spinone.... anyone else show a Texan we don't hate all of them. I think spinone be one of them Texan things.
    I won't be to Springs until Wednesday night. Want to ride Thursday and Saturday if possible. I did live in Springs and Denver for a couple years but never got into mountain biking until I moved to Texas, go figure. Last time I rode in Springs I went to Palmer Park and spent most of the time trying to find my car.

Alaskan in exile.
    Well, I was thinking about riding Ringtail that weekend. However, it would have to be an early ride if I go on Saturday; In the afternoon, I'm taking stats at the varsity football game for the school where I work. I would probably need to have rubber hitting dirt from the Indian Creek Campground at 8am to give myself enough time.
    nanook93
    Ride what you like, like what you ride.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook93 View Post
    Well, I was thinking about riding Ringtail that weekend. However, it would have to be an early ride if I go on Saturday; In the afternoon, I'm taking stats at the varsity football game for the school where I work. I would probably need to have rubber hitting dirt from the Indian Creek Campground at 8am to give myself enough time.
    That would be good. We are visiting family and the earlier the better. I will send a PM with cotact info.

Resident Gear Head
    I might be down Thursday but it would have to be after 4:30 because I have class. Saturday is the banana belt race in Salida so I won't be in town
    2 Hands Working Do More Than 1000 Hands Praying

The 5th knuckle
    Thurs is good. Ridgeline 6 ish..... Sunday riding Eldora to Rollings pass to get high so Saturday is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

Alaskan in exile.
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook93 View Post
    Shoot! I was wrong; I thought the game was at 1pm. Apparently it's an 11am start, so I can't ride on the morning of the 14th. Sorry to get your hopes up, but I'll have to ride in the afternoon on that day, or maybe on Sunday instead.
    nanook93
    Ride what you like, like what you ride.