mtbr member

Looking for a rear wheel

LX or XT hub preferred v-brake rim. 32 or 36spoke. Not looking to spend a lot but want something reliable. Craigslist/MTBR classifieds have not been good to me.

Can also offer trades for XT 44t chainrings (new and used), misc bike parts, or some questionable advice. your choice.

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontRanger
    LX or XT hub preferred v-brake rim. 32 or 36spoke. Not looking to spend a lot but want something reliable. Craigslist/MTBR classifieds have not been good to me.

Can also offer trades for XT 44t chainrings (new and used), misc bike parts, or some questionable advice. your choice.
    I've got an XT, non disk hub laced to a Rhyno Lite that you can have - you'll need to put the axle back in (I may also have that, I'll have to check). It's nothing special, but it might do the trick.
    Now with more vitriol!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    I've got an XT, non disk hub laced to a Rhyno Lite that you can have - you'll need to put the axle back in (I may also have that, I'll have to check). It's nothing special, but it might do the trick.
    That is perfect. Let me know when is a good time to pick it up.

You know for a fire breathing monster you don't seem like a bad guy...........