Tribe Member

Looking for a new Giro Roc Loc 4 - mine is broken

I am wondering if anyone who works at a shop or might know of a shop that has a Giro Roc Loc 4? Mine broke and would like to get it replaced before the Thursday nights TITS ride.

TIA

Rich
    Proud Tribe member since 1992 - looking for better singletrack to be ridden year round

mtbr member
    Try calling GIRO directly. I broke the Roc Loc on my Xen and few months ago. They replaced free no questions asked and I had it within a few days. I don't know if they could get it here before Thursday though.

Cameron
    [SIZE="4"]Go Big or Go Home[/SIZE]

simple
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronm_99
    Try calling GIRO directly. I broke the Roc Loc on my Xen and few months ago. They replaced free no questions asked and I had it within a few days. I don't know if they could get it here before Thursday though.

Cameron
    Ditto. I called the other week and I got mine within a few days.

Schipperkes are cool.
    Absolute Bikes in Salida has em, $10
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee
    Better suited to non-aggressive 125# gals named Russell.

Tribe Member
    Thanks guys....

Just got off the phone with Giro and a new one is on the way...will just tape up the broken one for the night ride this week.

Banks...it would cost more in gas than the thing is worth...but thanks anyway
    Proud Tribe member since 1992 - looking for better singletrack to be ridden year round

Armchair Sasquatcheror

Giro Rocks

Easton Bell Sports (Giro) has the best customer service of any bike company I have ever dealt with. Last time I needed a new rock loc, not only did they ship it free in a few days but they also included 2 new sets of pads - which comes in real handy for a sweater like myself. I actually wrote them a very nice letter as a result of the experience.

I own 4 Giro helmets and 1 Bell.
    "Put the Fun Between Your Legs."

mtbr member
    giro has top notch customer service!

Goat of Legend
    + 1 for Giro. Called them Monday to order a replacement Roc Loc for my 2 year old E2 and I recieved it today. Wouldn't take any money for it even though I offered. Right on, wish more customer service was like this.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics
    + 1 for Giro. Called them Monday to order a replacement Roc Loc for my 2 year old E2 and I recieved it today. Wouldn't take any money for it even though I offered. Right on, wish more customer service was like this.
    I had been searching on-line to find a replacement Roc-Loc 4 in stock, luckily I found this thread and with a 3 minute phone call the new one is on the way free of charge. I wouldn't purchase a helmet from another company after service like that.