get down!

Looking for a job at a shop in Fort Collins, CO...what is the coolest shop? :-)

I guess the title says it all. I'm thinking of making a move out to Fort Collins and was wondering which were the best shops to consider employment with? Or maybe off topic, and other employers outside of the cycling world to consider working for? I have a degree in marketing and an MBA in finance.

Thanks in advance!
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

holding back the darkness
    The coolest shop? The one that hires you.

not exactly fort collins, but... http://303cycling.com/Colorado-Cycling-Jobs
    **** censorship

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Our shop is of course the coolest

but I don't have any say in who gets hired---That's Brad , Steve and DeWayne--

good luck--Fort Collins rocks! One descent down Spring Creek can tell you that.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/86429732

From what I hear from my MBA friends there is hiring picking up almost everywhere outside the bike industry, but as always it's a search to find a real good job.
    Helping folks shred in Boulder & Colorado since 1982 www.fullcyclebikes.com

drinks from the fountain
    Quote Originally Posted by appleSSeed
    I guess the title says it all. I'm thinking of making a move out to Fort Collins and was wondering which were the best shops to consider employment with? Or maybe off topic, and other employers outside of the cycling world to consider working for? I have a degree in marketing and an MBA in finance.

Thanks in advance!
    Any shop experience?
    pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

mtbr member

You're late for this year............

Most shops staff up in March in Fort Collins as the season starts early here (current year is the exception).

Quote Originally Posted by appleSSeed

Thanks in advance!
    The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tail instead of their tongues.