QwertyTFC

... and if we just ... lookin for carpool to keystone this season.!!! ^_^

[SIZE="4"]Hey wats up i live in arvada and this will be my second season of downhill and i am lookin for more people to go with or chat it up.. i only have one friend that bikes, and i need some more. For only riding one season so far i feel confident on my skill level and ability to "keep up" with most other riders. I am not new to biking, just new to downhill and freeride etc...

So ya! lookin for carpools or anyone that will be goin anywhere in colorado that isnt cross country and that is just DH that i can meet up with or tag along with and learn more about the sport!

THX >_<

qwertytfc@live.com

[/SIZE]

Your retarded
    Holy in-your-face text, Batman.

It's probably a bit early to start talking about resort DHing since that isn't even a figment in most our imaginations yet. Keep your eyes open on here once the season starts. You'll likely find some folks to carpool with.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle

It's probably a bit early to start talking about resort DHing since that isn't even a figment in most our imaginations yet. Keep your eyes open on here once the season starts. You'll likely find some folks to carpool with.
    I beg to differ. Any kind of riding (not including trainer time) is way more that a figment in most people's imaginations this time of year. I can't wait to get back on the bikes

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Watch the boards after Keystone opens....we carpool/caravan up there pretty much every weekend. We meet in the Apex parking lot and head on up.

QwertyTFC
    cool cool .. just tryin to find some people, and or add em so i can figure it out the second the snow is gone!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    We've got a good mix of people with us....sport/beginner's all the way up to pro level

Ahhh....can't wait for some lift assisted riding!

Inflexable...

I'm going to totally hit those stunts while they are covered in snow...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

skillz to pay billz
    all I read in those posts above was Apex, shuttle, lift assisted and pro.

Inflexable...

I'm thinking DH bike this year also. Now is the time to buy...

Oh, I'm sorry Nick.

[SIZE=5]I'm thinking DH bike this year also. Now is the time to buy...[/SIZE]
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Card Carrying Member
    I'll give you the hookup as long as you draw some of those cute symbol characters in the dirt on my car.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    all I read in those posts above was Apex, shuttle, lift assisted and pro.
    Man, all in one sentence....that's kinda funny.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    [SIZE=5]I'm thinking DH bike this year also. Now is the time to buy...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Rick follower![/SIZE]
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.