mtbr member

Long day, lost camera, no pix to show

Chances are slim to none, but I lost my Canon SD890 digital cam on the Colorado trail between Platte River and 543 at Buffalo Creek on Weds 5/13. Please contact me if you chance to come upon it. That brings my total lost gadget on rides this year to $450. Needless to say, wife ain't happy. Would post pix but they're lost.

All in all, still a good day. Started at Segment of the Colorado trail at Platte River and turned back around at 543 at Buff Creek. First time doing this ride and it was just awesome. 36 miles and only saw two other bikers and three hikers at the trailhead.
    Anyone interested to see profile: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/8217416

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

That sucks. Hope you get it back. Been there (3 lost cameras)

Quote Originally Posted by kosayno
    Chances are slim to none, but I lost my Canon SD890 digital cam on the Colorado trail between Platte River and 543 at Buffalo Creek on Weds 5/13. Please contact me if you chance to come upon it. That brings my total lost gadget on rides this year to $450. Needless to say, wife ain't happy. Would post pix but they're lost.

All in all, still a good day. Started at Segment of the Colorado trail at Platte River and turned back around at 543 at Buff Creek. First time doing this ride and it was just awesome. 36 miles and only saw two other bikers and three hikers at the trailhead.
    Anyone interested to see profile: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/8217416
    PM me if you don't find it. I've got some spare Canons.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett