Obviously Single

New question here. Limbaugh Canon Sunday

Hi All:

I'm heading down to the Springs area tomorrow (Sunday) morning to ride Limbaugh Canon. (This is actually near Monument, a little north of the Springs).

I'm meeting my friend Phil at 10:30 at the lowest (farthest east) work center parking lot, if you know where that is. (If not, ask. :-))

I got the idea from some folks on FRMB on yahoo groups, who seem to be meeting at the upper-most parking lot (on red rocks road) about 11 or 11:30, if that suits you better (a larger group, and perhaps less gonzo a bit).

Anyone else interested? This is truly a sweet ride, particularly when you add in starting and finishing in the work center.

:-) x 10
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    Hi All:

I'm heading down to the Springs area tomorrow (Sunday) morning to ride Limbaugh Canon. (This is actually near Monument, a little north of the Springs).

I'm meeting my friend Phil at 10:30 at the lowest (farthest east) work center parking lot, if you know where that is. (If not, ask. :-))

I got the idea from some folks on FRMB on yahoo groups, who seem to be meeting at the upper-most parking lot (on red rocks road) about 11 or 11:30, if that suits you better (a larger group, and perhaps less gonzo a bit).

Anyone else interested? This is truly a sweet ride, particularly when you add in starting and finishing in the work center.

:-) x 10

Hey Lee, I saw your post over there, I'll be at Balanced Rock Bike and Ski parking lot in Monument at 11:30am. Dan and at least one more will meet me there. We plan to ride from there.

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

leashem
    hey
    how do it get there ? from the highway
    i would be coming from the springs
    awesome weather here today. did a nice ride in the canyon today and it was perfect

Obviously Single

Great Ride, but didn't see ya (or did I?)

I don't think I saw you guys -- unless there were three of you, going real fast. :-)

We started around 11, and rode up through the work center, then up the road, then up 401 to Limbach (I guess that's really the way it's spelled).

We ran into the rence at the bottom, but as advised, we went right and round our way out to the single track that finishes the loop.

BTW, what a bunch of hosers, fencing it off the way they did. They don't even want bikes on their "private" road. (;o( Must be californians.

Gread ride, lots of miles, decent weather, no other people. Enjoy it while ya can. (;o)
    The Lee-Man

Obviously Single

Great Ride, but didn't see ya (or did I?)

I don't think I saw you guys -- unless there were three of you, going real fast. :-)

We started around 11, and rode up through the work center, then up the road, then up 401 to Limbach (I guess that's really the way it's spelled).

We ran into the rence at the bottom, but as advised, we went right and round our way out to the single track that finishes the loop.

BTW, what a bunch of hosers, fencing it off the way they did. They don't even want bikes on their "private" road. (;o( Must be californians.

Gread ride, lots of miles, decent weather, no other people. Enjoy it while ya can. (;o)
    The Lee-Man

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    Yeah, there were six of us, we started from Balanced Rock at about noon, rode the road and some singletrack up to the fire road, and up. Was a good ride. Have to try coordinating again sometime.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]