Thread: Limbaugh 2pm

I think I can.

Limbaugh 2pm

For the Northern C/S crowd looking at doing Mt. Herman to Limbaugh this afternoon. Jeff this is the ride I was telling you about, time to put the body back to work. Just under 7 miles of climbing and the rest is down hill with some fun off the beaten path single track.

Any Takers????????

Caution, pace will be up to loudpawls standards as of yet, just messing with you Pablo.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Are you riding again already???

Inflexable...
    Come on up Kristian. Joe's got a new frame and a new shoulder. There will be no stopping him now!

Mount Herman is a great area and isn't this a holiday for everyone???

And I think Joe meant the pace will NOT be at Pablo speed...

I think I can.
    Yup, back on the bike and feeling pretty good, have a couple rides in with family and by myself, feel I am ready to do a little more. Yes I was typing too fast as I did mean the pace will not be fast as I need a couple more weeks to really let it finish healing, but Dr. did give me the thumbs up.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

rr
    I don't do PC
    Is this the sufferfest climb you were talking about on our last ride? You think I would be OK on the Foes, my XC bike is down, it climbs OK but it's not the best for long/steep climbs.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEMTBR COLORADO
    Yup, back on the bike and feeling pretty good, have a couple rides in with family and by myself, feel I am ready to do a little more. Yes I was typing too fast as I did mean the pace will not be fast as I need a couple more weeks to really let it finish healing, but Dr. did give me the thumbs up.
    Sweet! Hopefully I'll see you on Tuesday night then!

I would be up for Herman, but we have a lot of cooking to do for Easter (which we are celebrating tomorrow). Have fun!

I think I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Is this the sufferfest climb you were talking about on our last ride? You think I would be OK on the Foes, my XC bike is down, it climbs OK but it's not the best for long/steep climbs.
    No its not the sufferfest, that's the airplane. Yes the foos would be fine, KCHRI were just talking and will be at the lower parking lot of Herman at 2pm, think you can go.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Team Inflexible
    Are you folks aware they have fenced off the end of Limbaugh Trail?

You can still get around back to your car but more neighborhood riding is involved.

The I have been riding the fire center trails quite a bit Thoes are a blast.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Damn, can't make it, next time for sure.

I think I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude_72
    Are you folks aware they have fenced off the end of Limbaugh Trail?

You can still get around back to your car but more neighborhood riding is involved.

The I have been riding the fire center trails quite a bit Thoes are a blast.
    Jaydude, we did not make it around that side, I am sure the secret trail is still open though, PM me and let me know where the new fence is so I can have a better reference as to what they are trying to do?

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Gravy Boat Regatta
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEMTBR COLORADO
    Jaydude, we did not make it around that side, I am sure the secret trail is still open though,
    FWIW, one of the "alternative" trails that avoids said fence goes right past a "concerned" landowner's house. Obviously I've enjoyed an "alternate" ending to Limbaugh as well (and am not trying to crack on anyone).
    Hi