Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Let's Go Broncos!!

C'mon ya bunch of skinny, spandex wearin', two wheel ridin' Coloradans!! Let's hear it!!

Hope PFM owns it today!

Where you watchin'?

What are you cookin'?

Drinkin'?
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jugdish View Post
    C'mon ya bunch of skinny, spandex wearin', two wheel ridin' Coloradans!! Let's hear it!!

Hope PFM owns it today!

Where you watchin'?

What are you cookin'?

Drinkin'?
    Watching from on top my trainer in front of the toob.
    Burgers.
    Avery New World Porter.

The better team won. Flacco is the real deal. PM looked old and tired at the end, Flacco looked young and strong. Rookie kicker nailin' it in the second overtime? That makes it 31 of 34 field goals for him this year. That's how you win.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    The better team didn't win... but the team that played better won.

mtbr member
    That was painful to watch.
    It's not how old I am, it's how old I feel - Minor Threat

mtbr member
    Dont blame PM.. defense lost that one

Almost Human
    Sep 2007

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by xcguy View Post
    Watching from on top my trainer in front of the toob.
    Burgers.
    Avery New World Porter.

The better team won. Flacco is the real deal. PM looked old and tired at the end, Flacco looked young and strong. Rookie kicker nailin' it in the second overtime? That makes it 31 of 34 field goals for him this year. That's how you win.
    Tebow is available. :0

mtbr member
    How the hell do you allow that 70 plus yard pass with 38 seconds left? Seriously?

Total Goober
    Sep 2009
    This is why I wear a John Lynch jersey. He made absolutely no errors in the game today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuglio View Post
    You guys suck im all bummed now

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro View Post

Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    More painful being there watching it, The defense let flacco look like montana, they must of been looking past to next week with NE. Great game but only one team showed up.

650b me
    Big-time choke. At the end of regulation, they played not to lose instead of to win. Terrible play calling. Three runs and a punt, when all they needed was one more first down and it's game over. What the hell was that? Broncos deserved to lose.

Gotta wonder how much longer Manning and Bailey can play. They both looked old yesterday.

I did it all for the kudo
    That game made my heart hurt!!! ):

Personally I think the temperature was the great equalizer last night...

Giving much props to the Broncos on a great season and I am already looking forward to next season.

Ride Like the Wind

Woudl have won in nice(er) wether

With ya on the cold theory shortbus,manning is not good in the cold especially in playoff cold and it showed yesterday.Ray Lewis stuffed up the middle and the other guys stuffed up the outside when Manning couldnt throw the longer balls in the cold.QB cant run at all either and we got running backs that couldnt run against Ray Lewis and his deffense.Just imagine what would of happend if we didnt get those two kick returns for TD's,would have been over by halftime instead of 2 OT's.....

On the other hand though,it was exceptionally awsome to be at the stadium when we DID score on those kick returns,that stadium came UNGLUED and that in itself was quite an experience....
    Last edited by steve32300; 01-13-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: forgot title

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by golden boy View Post
    Big-time choke. At the end of regulation, they played not to lose instead of to win. Terrible play calling. Three runs and a punt, when all they needed was one more first down and it's game over. What the hell was that? Broncos deserved to lose.

Gotta wonder how much longer Manning and Bailey can play. They both looked old yesterday.
    Bingo! 3rd and 7 and you don't trust PFM to get you that 7??? C'mon.

mtbr member
    Broncos first draft pick needs to be a new corner...Bailey is old.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Nobody showed up on broncos except for special teams, why the f is bailey covering the fastest receiver he should be covering boldin and harris or carter should have been covering smith, bad play and bad coaching did in this season(no excuses) if they played again denver would smoke them just didn't show up. And agreed with the 3rd and 7 and also at end of game with 30 seconds left and 2 time outs and you down it. Fox had some awful play calling. If he does that next year he will be gone.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Yup, and they had their 3rd string RB in there with Moreno out, Manning musta just been off cause the passing game was shut down in the 2nd half.

And why the hell didn't the defense get better pass rush? The TD pass at the end of regulation was pathetic, they had 6 def backs in for that play and the guy was WIDE OPEN.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder View Post
    Yup, and they had their 3rd string RB in there with Moreno out, Manning musta just been off cause the passing game was shut down in the 2nd half.

And why the hell didn't the defense get better pass rush? The TD pass at the end of regulation was pathetic, they had 6 def backs in for that play and the guy was WIDE OPEN.
    In practice I bet our DBs don't usually backpedal 70 yards to cover somebody. After 50 yards or so they were probably thinking, that's it, that's all the farther back I need to be 'cause nobody can throw it accurately that far. Wrong. Ya know, Flacco didn't HAVE to toss it 70 yards right on the money. That receiver didn't HAVE to catch it cleanly. A lot of things went right for the Ravens on that play and everything went wrong for us. And so it goes.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

rr
    I don't do PC
    A lot of things went right for the Ravens on that play and everything went wrong for us. And so it goes.
    You nailed it, there were a handful of plays that went the Ravens way that would of won the game for us, how bout Prater missing that FG cause he hit the ground before the ball? He would normally hit that 99 times out of a 100, he hits that and we win in regulation.

After their season tho they had to be devastated, I'm rooting for Houston today, F the Patriots!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Excuses excuses. They got beat. Both teams played a good game. Both teams took advantage of their opponents' mistakes. The better team won.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder View Post
    You nailed it, there were a handful of plays that went the Ravens way that would of won the game for us, how bout Prater missing that FG cause he hit the ground before the ball? He would normally hit that 99 times out of a 100, he hits that and we win in regulation.

After their season tho they had to be devastated, I'm rooting for Houston today, F the Patriots!
    I can think of others. The way that Raven's receiver jumped up and over in full stride to CATCH that long Flacco pass over Bailey? Then scores? What an athlete.

The rookie kicker freezing on the sidelines then "cooly" nailing the 47 yarder to win? He didn't HAVE to hit that field goal but he did. Prater missing like he did is so unbelievable as to be almost fantasyland bad. Then when Manning started running away from the rush I just knew something bad was gonna happen and sure enough he uncharacteristically tries to toss it while running for his life---for an interception.

Also--yes, Manning is a legend but---all that gobbledegoop he spouts at the line, audible-ing and audible-ing and directing traffic nonstop then just executes some play. Flacco gets up to the line, the ball is hiked, he's just as accurate, makes just as many good decisions and can throw it 70 yards if he has to. First time I ever seen him play.

mtbr member
    I can think of others. The way that Raven's receiver jumped up and over in full stride to CATCH that long Flacco pass over Bailey? Then scores? What an athlete.

The rookie kicker freezing on the sidelines then "cooly" nailing the 47 yarder to win? He didn't HAVE to hit that field goal but he did. Prater missing like he did is so unbelievable as to be almost fantasyland bad. Then when Manning started running away from the rush I just knew something bad was gonna happen and sure enough he uncharacteristically tries to toss it while running for his life---for an interception.

Also--yes, Manning is a legend but---all that gobbledegoop he spouts at the line, audible-ing and audible-ing and directing traffic nonstop then just executes some play. Flacco gets up to the line, the ball is hiked, he's just as accurate, makes just as many good decisions and can throw it 70 yards if he has to. First time I ever seen him play.
    Gobbledegoop at the line?? Really?? That is exactly what makes him so dangerous. Watch the db's play 6-7 yards off not because of good receivers. But because pm is so dangerous. This game isn't his fault. It's poor defense. The ravens walked the field pretty well minus the beginning of the fourth quarter. They shut them down for 5-6 minutes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB. View Post
    Excuses excuses. They got beat. Both teams played a good game. Both teams took advantage of their opponents' mistakes. The better team won.
    Not excuses , just observations. Let us at least have that. I don't think anyone would argue that if both teams played their best game, broncos win. Ravens were the better team that day.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Not excuses , just observations. Let us at least have that. I don't think anyone would argue that if both teams played their best game, broncos win. Ravens were the better team that day.
    Well put

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB. View Post
    ....."Both teams took advantage of their opponents' mistakes."
    *Broncos- 3 turnovers=17pts for Ravens
    *Ravens- 1 turnover= 0 pts for Broncos

That and the crappy defensive play is the story of the game, but beating a dead horse I know. The SB is gonna be a yawner with the teams left

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast