mtbr member
    Aug 2005

LBS with SS components?

Hey,
    Looking for a bike shop around denver or boulder with lots of single speed stuff. Any recomendations? Need a chainring.

Thanks!

loco
    Alpha bikes may have what you need. Give them a call 303-220-9799 or alphabicycle.com
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller)

mtbr member
    Excel sports in Boulder - http://www.excelsports.com

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Cycle Analyst Denver.

mtbr member
    I second Alpha. Great bunch of guys.

pin 'er up
    I will third (??) Alpha, they are great guys with good knowledge.
    I also gotta do the right thing here and tell you how great Redstone in Lyons is. Though they are not in Denver they are right out of Boulder. There are such great rides there if nothing else it is worth dropping by to have an excuse to ride higher up. After you see them you can go see Dale about a pale ale!! Truly though, Dave at Redstone is stocking items like Mary, Midge and Mungo bars, he's got some Blacksphire rings, salsa rings (I think), can build AMAZING wheels and has some good On-One bikes begging to go out and play!! So obviously Redstone is my bias first choice, then true the Alpha folks are great and I would also consider Westside if you don't want to get out of Denver. They don't have lots in stock but can get stuff pretty easy. Their attention to detail makes up for what is not in stock. Cheers,
    miSSionary
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA