Bad Case of the Mondays

At last....Hooray for some rain!

I never expected I'd be this happy to see rain on a Friday, but it is certainly a welcome sight. Not anything real substantial yet, but with as dry as its been its at least a start.

I'm thinking the trails will be prime this afternoon if it moves out quickly, and a riding I will go.

rr
    I don't do PC
    It never rains here in the desert south of the palmer divide.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    I never expected I'd be this happy to see rain on a Friday, but it is certainly a welcome sight. Not anything real substantial yet, but with as dry as its been its at least a start.

I'm thinking the trails will be prime this afternoon if it moves out quickly, and a riding I will go.

It smells like rain. I love it. It sorta felt like I was walking in a mountain town when I went to get my coffee .

Just hailed a few minutes ago too. Way early in the day for that kind of precip.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Just got a short blast here in N. Boulder....

Sweet, that just takes us about 1.8% closer to where we should be this time of year...

It is raining in Evergreen as I type this. Pretty heavy rain too. Good stuff. Certainly a heck of a lot cooler than on Thursday when I rode - like 40 degrees cooler!!

Your bike sucks
    Pouring out as I type. I was all set to ride to S. Valley and Deer Creek but that looks like it's postponed now. I welcome the rain but I was looking forward to a nice ride that wasn't like 100 degrees.

Technology is my friend.

Spitting in the Ranch

It's spitting down rain here in Highlands Ranch. Windy as heck, the storm can't be too far behind. I just hope it all blows over by 4:00 so my ride home isn't a miserable slog.

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    I just hope it all blows over by 4:00 so my ride home isn't a miserable slog.
    Here in the Tech Center, no rain yet. If it does rain here, I hope it stops around 4 for about 30 minutes so I don't soaked, too.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke

Riding up to get down

It just stopped in Lakewood

Came down for a while, but has stopped. Nothing to severe; I am hopping Waterton/ Co. Trail is dry by 5:30, since I am riding there tonight.

rr
    I don't do PC
    DAMN!, it's actually raining here in the desert resort of C. Springs, and it's friggin cold too!!