mtbr member

Larimer county sheriff

Any one know any thing about the people running this time around? I found something on the AP news from the paper in Loveland. But it was only about the republicans. And all they wanted to talk about was gun rights. I'm wondering if any thing has be sead about were they stand on cycling.

slow
    Quote Originally Posted by pulser
    Any one know any thing about the people running this time around? I found something on the AP news from the paper in Loveland. But it was only about the republicans. And all they wanted to talk about was gun rights. I'm wondering if any thing has be sead about were they stand on cycling.

Do you have specific questions? One candidate is a former client. I can ask personally.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Do you have specific questions? One candidate is a former client. I can ask personally.

Yea does he plan on trying to outlaw road cycling like the bone head we have now? Or will he spend his time trying to fight real crime.

mtbr member
    O yea and will he enforce the 3 foot law? Or does he believe he can't like what we have now.