mtbr member

Lake Granby help

I'll be camping up in the lake Granby area and I have no idea where any trails are around there. Could someone point me in the right direction w/ maps?

Appreciate it!
    "The only time you find success before work is in the dictionary"

www.ibexbikes.com

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by ibexmsu
    I'll be camping up in the lake Granby area and I have no idea where any trails are around there. Could someone point me in the right direction w/ maps?

Appreciate it!

This is the closest place.

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...4_5843crx.aspx

Unless you want to drive to Winter Park, only about 15mins from Snow mtn ranch.

I'll be up at SMR for a family function and will be getting in one good ride a day for Fri, sat, and Sun AM.
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member

thanks

I appreciate the info. I will head on down there on Saturday, sounds like a nice area.

www.ibexbikes.com

Feeding your addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by ibexmsu
    I appreciate the info. I will head on down there on Saturday, sounds like a nice area.
    There are some free trail maps available, I've gotten them at the visitor center in Grand Lake before. There's some great riding close to there, check out Gilsonite, Wolverine, Blizzard Pass, etc. etc. great singletrack. If you're up for a long ride you can make a big loop out of Blizzard Pass, North Supply, Wolverine, Gilsonite.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventanarama
    There are some free trail maps available, I've gotten them at the visitor center in Grand Lake before. There's some great riding close to there, check out Gilsonite, Wolverine, Blizzard Pass, etc. etc. great singletrack. If you're up for a long ride you can make a big loop out of Blizzard Pass, North Supply, Wolverine, Gilsonite.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    Thanks Larry for the info. Sounds better than cruising around SMR. I may have to sneak away and check it out.
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member

thanks larry

I will have to check both of those areas out this weekend. It sure will beat riding the front range in 100+ degree heat.

Hope nobody dies on Green Mountain this weekend.

www.ibexbikes.com