mtbr member
    Aug 2005

L&M Arc Lithium Ion Batteries

My boyfriend Jesper and I are doing the Kokopelli Trail Race next month (May 13-14). The 142 mile race is unsupported, meaning we need to carry everything we'll need for the race with us. No gear drop-offs allowed. We anticipate 8+ hours of darkness. We are looking for some additional batteries to borrow for that race. We both have the L&M Arc Lithium Ion, which should give almost 5 hours of light. We'd like to keep our gear light, so we don't want to bring our other miscellaneous lights that also use heavier batteries. We'd also like to avoid shelling out several hundred bucks each right now, so we are hoping to borrow an extra battery each.

I'm throwing this out as a shot gun request from any of you who've met us on a ride. We will take excellent care of any borrowed batteries. Please PM me to let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by IttyBittyBetty
    My boyfriend Jesper and I are doing the Kokopelli Trail Race next month (May 13-14). The 142 mile race is unsupported, meaning we need to carry everything we'll need for the race with us. No gear drop-offs allowed. We anticipate 8+ hours of darkness. We are looking for some additional batteries to borrow for that race. We both have the L&M Arc Lithium Ion, which should give almost 5 hours of light. We'd like to keep our gear light, so we don't want to bring our other miscellaneous lights that also use heavier batteries. We'd also like to avoid shelling out several hundred bucks each right now, so we are hoping to borrow an extra battery each.

I'm throwing this out as a shot gun request from any of you who've met us on a ride. We will take excellent care of any borrowed batteries. Please PM me to let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

Hey Jen,
    Hope you and Jesper have a great time. Be safe. Just wanted to say hi to you both.

April
    Ride Fast, Take Chances!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Hey April

Thanks for saying HI April. Congratulations to Cole on his race at Dawn til Dusk!

mtbr member
    Thanks Jen,
    Cole did well, it was hot there in New Mexico but we met some really nice people. Talk to you both soon. Have fun at your next race.

April
    Ride Fast, Take Chances!