mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Keystone on Sunday

Anyone riding or will it be a mad house with the race coming up next weekend?

e-misanthrope
    Quote Originally Posted by weimie
    Anyone riding or will it be a mad house with the race coming up next weekend?
    Yes and yes.

I imagine there will be quite a few people up practicing, should be good fun though.
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

mtbr member
    I am ready to rumble. I have got to get used to platform pedals before next weekend. Apex meet in the morning?

Good to have you guys back
    SingletrackMind

Card Carrying Member
    I don't think I know any of you axe murderers, but if my fork gets back in time, I'll be up there.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenware
    I don't think I know any of you axe murderers, but if my fork gets back in time, I'll be up there.
    ya know we were in the woods once, and i did have an axe...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    hmmmm....Dan's got to work all weekend and we were planning on doing an early Sunday morning XC ride just so he can salvage some of the weekend. I may hit Sol Vista in the afternoon for a few runs just to salvage my weekend

If we don't see you guys this weekend....we'll see you at the race next weekend. Anyone camping? We didn't make any sleeping arrangements so it looks like it's the tent for us.

Outcast
    I'll be there this friday, if anyone is thinking about avoiding the weekend rush.

eci
    Renny we'll be up there on fri and sat, look for the big orange truck and come say hi.

Outcast
    Kewl. I'll do just that.

Living the High Life
    Yeah!
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    This work thing is really getting in the way of my riding....

Living the High Life
    Yeah, my work is going to get busy soon, not bad timing really since the lifts close in a month or so and its been building all summer. I just hope it dies down by November for the snowboard season. But I don't need any more snowboard gear, so overtime = new bike gear for next spring

Kim, I sent Joe an email about setting the Zumbi up for me and Todd since Dan can't ride. You shoud come and ride Saturday anyway. I decided I'm buying a Kowa as well!
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Kim, I sent Joe an email about setting the Zumbi up for me and Todd since Dan can't ride. You shoud come and ride Saturday anyway. I decided I'm buying a Kowa as well!

I saw Todd's post about being up there Friday and Saturday and it didn't sink until last night....I'm down with going up there on Saturday, just looked at the weather and it looks like it's going to be a great day.

Are you guys meeting @ Apex at 8am on Saturday? I could bring the Zumbi for you instead of you having to come down to Louisville to pick it up.

Let me know.

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    I plan on being there tomorrow. Todd, I'll come visit the big orange truck. Bring some Monstas for me!