mtbr member

Keystone season pass?

Anyone know if they give you a discount if you had a ski seasons pass? This is going to be my first year ridding at Keystone but from the looks of the web page it's 249.00 and for just Keystone I may just buy tickets the day I go

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    The last couple of years I think they gave a 50.00 discount for having the winter pass.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by MBX5
    Anyone know if they give you a discount if you had a ski seasons pass? This is going to be my first year ridding at Keystone but from the looks of the web page it's 249.00 and for just Keystone I may just buy tickets the day I go

i was thinking of a season pass this year, so that i'd actually make myself go more. wanting/planning on hitting the resorts more this year for sure!

now that WP appears to be stepping things up, i'll stick with just day passes at whichever place i end up any given day.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    i was thinking of a season pass this year, so that i'd actually make myself go more. wanting/planning on hitting the resorts more this year for sure!

now that WP appears to be stepping things up, i'll stick with just day passes at whichever place i end up any given day.
    Plus if you have a winter pass with you when you buy the tickets you can (or at least you could last season) get day tickets for buy one get one free, or half off or something. At least I remember getting them for like half price with Dave (RallyBlue) last year...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.