Yappy little dog!

Just another excuse to pimp...

I bet you thought it was a band ad.

Just a nice jaunt at White Ranch today. I think I timed it just right and missed most of the crowds. Earlier is definitely better.

Just one comment folks. Unless it's a valid dog park, all JeffCo parks require dogs to be on-leash. Personally, I could care less as long as your dog is behaved. I have three dogs and I would never have them off-leash, because they would probably end up getting run over. JeffCo Sherrif Animal Control will ticket you and the fine will become increasingly worse. If you don't think it happens, I'll let you speak to my Wife. She works for JeffCo Animal Control and processes the calls, fines, etc.

Last edited by schnauzers; 05-26-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Thread Terrorist
    Nice. I say run the muts over if they're off leash.

Shattering Glass
    Maybe she could hand some tickets to those pesky horses that think they have right of way and $hit all over the trail and don't pick it up. + dogs you can just hit if they get in your way and keep going

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by dash
    Maybe she could hand some tickets to those pesky horses that think they have right of way and $hit all over the trail and don't pick it up. + dogs you can just hit if they get in your way and keep going
    Well, she's not an officer, so no tickets (but she does have a badge, an official Sheriff's shirt, and does the radio dispatch- that's cool). There are four horses costing county residents a boat load of money because someone just dumped them. The whole years budget for animal control has gone to care for them. I say turn them into glue and export the meat to Asia, but Colorado passed a silly law that outlaws slaughtering them.

BTW, intentionally hitting a dog will land you a fine or worse - in jail. Don't blame the dogs, they are innocent. It's their brainless owners who need to be run over.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers
    BTW, intentionally hitting a dog will land you a fine or worse - in jail. Don't blame the dogs, they are innocent. It's their brainless owners who need to be run over.

BTW, intentionally hitting a person will land you a fine or worse - in jail.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Here's what you do - no matter WHAT say you *accidentally* hit the dog. Ain't nobody gonna give you any grief if you STICK to that story.

friend of Apex
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    Here's what you do - no matter WHAT say you *accidentally* hit the dog. Ain't nobody gonna give you any grief if you STICK to that story.
    Except the owner...

skillz to pay billz
    please aim for the owner not the dog, the little buddies don't know any better.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Quote Originally Posted by WKD-RDR
    Except the owner...
    Hell - 99% of the time if you act as if it actually WAS an accident, even the owner won't give you grief.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    The off leash dog in one of your photos must be cueing for the next attempt at that line.

Off rant- Nice pictures.

WWJR
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    please aim for the owner not the dog, the little buddies don't know any better.
    foshizz! Im about as sik of hearing peeps say, "Run the dog over if he/she gets in the way", as you are of seeing dogs offleash! Running someones dog over or confronting an owner in a forceful way will ALWAYS create more issues. Just pass the thing and continue on with the ride.
    On a side note... i bet most of you "run-the-dog-over" fools wouldnt do sht!! If so, you wouldve already done it! As Im sure just about every one of us on this board has encountered this problemo in the past!
    I applaud 'schanuzers' actions by posting this! The pics AND the follow up dog rules...

Team Inflexible
    What if a dog charges you? this happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I felt like taking my pump and wacking it over the head. I did scream at the owner to controll her dog.

Oh yeah sweet pics. I need to get up and ride some of the JeffCo stuff some time.