"Oldfart from Wayback"

I've just gotta say

Way To Go CSU

mtbr member

Dish Network???

I'm glad they pulled it out - but what an ugly game. Neither team looked good with the exception of both defenses at times and Walker's catch in the 4th. And what's up with the TV situation? I had to pay $15 to upgrade my Dish so I could watch it on CSTV (I realize this is not a testament to my intelligence , but I had been looking forward to watching the game and at 3:00 I realized I wasn't going to get to see it...) I need another $10 upgrade for OLN, and Altitude. Perhaps I need to give Dish the big boot. Anyway, it was great to see the Rams squeeze out a win.

i took the wheels home
    Quote Originally Posted by pinerider
    I need another $10 upgrade for OLN, and Altitude. Perhaps I need to give Dish the big boot.
    Yeah, comcast wasn't much luck either. Basic cable for $14 a month didn't have the game but if I paid $50 a month then I would have gotten it and the tour on OLN.

Atleast I can still watch Pimp my Ride and reruns of the Crocodile Hunter with Basic.

Bodhisattva
    I've just got to say....

that it was one of the worst played games I've seen. Like two mediocre high school teams going at it. I guess someone had to win.

mtbr member
    I agree....oh my gosh did both teams play horrible, but at least it kept me on the edge of my couch....so to speak.

On the channel dealio, I heard that the Mountain West conference did not re-sign with ESPN because they were fed up with playing during the week. Remember all those Wed, Thurs and Fri night games?
    Biker? I don't even know her.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    CU is really hurting this year. First a loss to a 2A school and then another loss to a team in the WAC (barely 1A).

locked - time out
    These last 2 games are just the start of a long losing streak this season. Hawkins has definatley got a lot of work to do. There is just no leadership by the seniors this year. They all graduated. Hell hawkins can't even choose a lead QB. thought he was going to do that during camp.

Maybe Cu will have a team in a year or 2. Not this year. Big transition year for sure.

I'm a unitard!
    Whose fan's got teargassed and pepper sprayed the most?

Members who have read this thread: 0