Holy Crepe! Sourdough & Little Raven was an amazing ride. Might be my favorite in Colorado. Anyhow, another ride scheduled for this Saturday. Hope to see you there!
FYI: on Saturday 9/16 there is another IC3 ride in Winter Park and for those interested in breaking away from the regular ride I'll be organizing a separate ride at the resort for those that want to do some downhill riding. If you've not done this it is incredible. If you questions about that send me a PM.

Date: Aug 9,2008 - Saturday
Time: 9 AM - Noon
Title: Recreational mountain bike ride
Host: International Christian Cycling Club/Team Ironclad
Cost: No cost

Description: Fun-Fun-Fun! Non-technical rolling single-track. One of our most popular rides for all skill levels. Park at the trail head at the intersection of County Road 126 and Forest Road 550. The trail is smooth with gradual climbs.
Directions: To reach the trail head take C470 to Highway 285 heading west. Travel 20 miles on Highway 285 to Pine Junction. Turn left and head south on Pine Valley Road, 6 miles to Pine. Continue past Pine for another 6 miles. As you reach the crest of a large hill,Spring Creek Road will be on your left. Continue past Spring Creek Road and turn right on Forest Road 550. The parking area and trail head to Buffalo Creek is on the right. There is a $4 per car day use fee.

Carpooling: Meet at the RTD parking lot SW corner of Hampden and Wadsworth at 7:30 AM.....or my place 4575 E Montana Place at 7AM. Give me a call if you have any questions.....303-756-6494.

Details: You will need a mountain bike, a helmet (required), riding gloves, and water. Ride leaders are provided for various riding abilities,novice,intermediate, and expert. If you have any questions, check out the website at http://coloradoiccc.org If you'd like to be added to the IC3 mailing list send me a PM.