mtbr member
    Oct 2006

International Christian Cycling Club Ride - Saturday (5/24) 3Sisters

The Internation Christian Cycling Club (IC3) has bi-weekly rides throughout the summer and early fall. Mixed between the regular club rides is the EZRiders group for those that like taking things slow and EZ. EZRiders is more of a family oriented while the regular IC3 rides typically have Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert groups. Send me a private message if you'd like to be part of our mailing list. Rides start at 9 a.m. but its good to be there 15 to 20 minutes early to meet folks. I've included a link to the 2008 ride schedule below and will try to post the IC3 rides regularly.

Blessings!

PoF

http://www.teamironclad.blogspot.com/

Three Sisters-EvergreenJefferson County(Beginner-Intermediate-Expert)

Easy single track loops for beginners with some technical areas. A longer loop with climbs for intermediate and expert riders.
    Directions: To reach the trailhead take I 70 west to the Evergreen Parkway exit (#252). Take the Evergreen Parkway 7.5 miles into downtown Evergreen and turn right onto Highway 73.
    Go mile on Highway 73 to Buffalo Park Road (stoplight). Turn right onto Buffalo Park Road and go 1.3 miles to the trailhead. Park in the large upper parking lot (right side of the road)

Bad Andy
    PM sent - thanks for posting!