mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Intemann Trail - Red Rocks Question

I've been riding alot at Red Rocks. When you climb up the road and get to the "T" where Intemann trail is....what happens if you go left at the "T" (I've gone right down to Crystal)

-Does this left take you over to section 16 or Buckhorn?

I'm trying to figure out how I could start at Red Rocks and wind up going down Jacks and the Chutes.

Any help?

Your retarded
    If you want to go down the Chutes, take a left at the "T" you are referring to. When you hit the road, go right. At the 4-way road intersection that is oriented like an "X" climb up the paved road (not the dirt road). Look for the Chutes on your left. To get to Captain Jacks from there, keep pedaling. You have a long way to go on the roads.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Check this out http://www.springsgov.com/Page.asp?NavID=4069

Also http://www.intemann-trail.com/Maps/Section16.png

Let me know if you make the full connection that is a spring plan of mine to loop from Red Rocks Park to the Chutes and back home via roads to drink beer in Old Colorado City.

rr
    I don't do PC
    You could go up High dr as well after you come off Sec 16, that would be quicker to get to Buckhorn and CJ's.

Another good loop from Red rocks is taking High dr up to Palmer, then down Sec 16 to Intemann to RR's.

bouncy rig- that's def doable, or you could take Stratton back across Bear Creek to the Sec 16 trailhead and over to Intemann to RR's and beers at the veh

Your retarded
    The High Dr climb against traffic is the polar opposite of fun.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    The High Dr climb against traffic is the polar opposite of fun.
    True, the GC climb is pure bliss I forgot

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    True, the GC climb is pure bliss I forgot
    Yeah, no joke. Thanks for the reminder.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    The maps a huge help to get my location. Going up GC's not a problem, and that would be a sweet ride.

When you go left at the "T" and climp up to sect. 16 turnoff...is that a good ride coming back down if I wanted to do an in and out?