Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Goat Head

The Inflexibles Night Ride Colorado Springs May 1, 2013

What up fellas? Last week was fun, but what are we to do this week? I heard CMSP... Wednesday weather forecast looks like 30's and 60% precipitation..

Team Inflexible
    Looks like its going to be another tough week to determine a good ride location with the systems that looks to move in Wednesday. UGGGG!!!

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude View Post
    Looks like its going to be another tough week to determine a good ride location with the systems that looks to move in Wednesday. UGGGG!!!
    Yeah, I thought that drinking my last Winter Warlock on the Section 16 snow ride was going to finally spell the end of Old Man Winter's grip on us, but obviously it wasn't enough...

I think we should plan to do CMSP if the weather allows it, and then change plans as necessary once we see how the system comes in.

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post

I think we should plan to do CMSP if the weather allows it, and then change plans as necessary once we see how the system comes in.
    well said K.. BTW Sunday Single Track Service in PP never dissapoints!

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude View Post
    well said K.. BTW Sunday Single Track Service in PP never dissapoints!
    No it doesn't! After you and P-dubs broke off, Jason and I did all of Kinikinick down to the dog park and then I did a thrid trip down Cobblestoned. I ALMOST cleaned extra credit for the third time in one day (which probably would have been a record), but I literally choked on the last rock in the last climb which was nothing--I cleaned all of the crux moves before that. It's hard to beat a day like that, and pretty soon we'll be griping about it being too hot so that was a great transition into summer (IF summer ever actually starts ).

I'm with stupid

I don't know if I will be there or not depends on weather and sleep level. I'm kinda done with freezing my butt of rides for the year lol plus I'm not sure if we can ride in a big group anymore since there is clearly people on this forum that think group rides need to change. Hahahahahaha

I tapped that

mtbr member

Ya this weather seriously??? Oh ya Arin that group ride forum rant is pathetic, talk about a bunch of Nancy's. cmsp sounds good but ya lets see how horrible the weather is, might be another beer vest Wednesday or big burrito night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post
    No it doesn't! After you and P-dubs broke off, Jason and I did all of Kinikinick down to the dog park and then I did a thrid trip down Cobblestoned. I ALMOST cleaned extra credit for the third time in one day (which probably would have been a record), but I literally choked on the last rock in the last climb which was nothing--I cleaned all of the crux moves before that. It's hard to beat a day like that, and pretty soon we'll be griping about it being too hot so that was a great transition into summer (IF summer ever actually starts ).
    That was fun. You never never cease to amaze me with your technical abilities. Big props. Multiple trips down Cobblestone is always a treat. Great place to test out a bike. Hopefully this weather they are calling for falls through.
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

Confused
    @brian and pual. My front rim is hurting from that drop at Ute.
    Me: Brian I'll follow you in.
    Brian: Cool bro
    Me: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?
    *looks down at bike*
    That little root blew the bead and tweaked the crap out of a Suprelite. Haha.
    Crazy. I have seen the same rims on a full DH bike take harder hits with no issue.
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

the Chain Guy

Re: The Inflexibles Night Ride Colorado Springs May 1, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 00frontier00 View Post
    @brian and pual. My front rim is hurting from that drop at Ute.
    Me: Brian I'll follow you in.
    Brian: Cool bro
    Me: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?
    *looks down at bike*
    That little root blew the bead and tweaked the crap out of a Suprelite. Haha.
    Crazy. I have seen the same rims on a full DH bike take harder hits with no issue.
    That's crazy. I just hit that section at lunch today and there was broken glass all over the landing.

gotta get up to get down
    yeah, just when I thought I had cobblestone dialled in, KMan puts me in my place!

LOL jason... you sent it pretty huge on that lil drop in ute! lots of force was goin into the root...

got some footage from last friday... let me know what you guys think. considering switching to WMM due to the magic that SRTB puts together

gotta get up to get down
    also re-edited the all mountain extravaganza (way shorter) and it makes me want to ride daniels & blackjack more!

CMSP might be fun, but if it really turns out nasty I'll probably opt for staying warm and drinking beer

<100%
    I am a maybe this week. Have not been to CSMP in a couple years but it depends on the weather. I took the snow tires off this weekend and I don't want to mess with the highway if it's icy.

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by p_DuBs View Post
    also re-edited the all mountain extravaganza (way shorter) and it makes me want to ride daniels & blackjack more!

CMSP might be fun, but if it really turns out nasty I'll probably opt for staying warm and drinking beer
    Good work on the Video Pdubs! Huge improvement from the first one.

Its amazing how easy it looks to ride the chunk of granite at the top of sec 16 when its already hard enough just to walk across...

Goat Head
    P_Dubs--Love the new edit! You've got the feel for it now...its all about the swishy shots. BTW, my old bike has a cameo in the Ute edit @ 1:07. It is the grayish '07(?) Ironhorse 7point. I sold it to Erik Ward and I guess he sold it to the guy in the video. Its funny, I have seen that bike in several videos and pictures over the last four years.

Deja vu kicking in right now. Sitting at the computer, looking up out the window to see the same seen two weeks ago....boooo snow

Also, Molly is selling her new Fox Rampage full face sized large, specialized P1, and her basically new stump jumper elite on her Pinkbike account.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    What's the latest thought about tonight? I think CMSP is going to be messy so I'm guessing the Canyon is going to be a better bet. I'd like to say that I'm 100% in no matter what the weather tonight, but Jaenette is sick and if she isn't feeling much better by tonight, I will likely end up bailing.

I'm with stupid

I have no idea what the plan should be other then find the guy that is making it snow still and cold and kick him in the junk

I tapped that

Team Inflexible

Bailing here... Down for some Hoag or house brews tho

Team Inflexible

To clarify, brews at the house

Goat Head
    I'm out for the ride, in for the brews. Any riders that want to take Gopro with them, I can deliver it to you...

mtbr member

Just a heads up cmsp is soup and basically the rain turn to snow line is about two miles north of cmsp. Here in canon was raining now it's snowing uber white crap lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    I'm officially out. I'll play the sick wife card though instead of the lacking bad weather cojones card .

the Chain Guy
    I might be able to make this. We'll see what time I get out of work. 6pm? Or does brews have a different start time? Also, I like to think I have bad weather cojones, I just chose not to use them.

Indian Brother
    Still haven't got out for a ride today - behind with work.

Sooooo.... I'd be down for something tonight if any hardy souls want one last (hopefully) snow ride. Anything down here is good. (Cheyenne Canon area.)

Thx.

PS - Jay, might be down for some opry beers. Like apres le ride.

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by dancesatmoonrise View Post
    Still haven't got out for a ride today - behind with work.

PS - Jay, might be down for some opry beers. Like apres le ride.
    Jim, your more than welcome to come by! I will email you my address. I live close to Palmer Park.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast