Kaj
    mtbr member

Ibis & Felt Demos at Full Cycle

We have 2 demo days coming up where you can try some bikes for Free at our Boulder and Fort Collins shops.

Free is good.

The Ibis demo fleet, which has Mojo HD's, Mojo's galore, plus some Hakkaluggi's and Tranny's will be at stores the next week.

Sunday May 8th, Ibis Demo in Boulder 10am to 5pm, 1795 Pearl Street Location. This is mother's day, so bring your mom and buy her a bike

Wednesday May 11th, Ibis Demo in Fort Collins 10am to 6pm, 2101 S. College Fort Collins

Bring your license, CC, shoes/pedals and be ready to have fun
    Last edited by Kaj; 05-03-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    Our Shops in Fort Collins and Boulder www.fullcyclebikes.com -- doing the mountainbike thing since '82

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    i am new to colorado, actually just moved to usa recently. looking for new bike and mojo hd is on the top of my shortlist. this would be great oportunity to try the bike out. how does the demo day work? do i need to make reservation? do i get to take it to trail or is it just in streets? i googled the store location and looks like it is downtown? not sure how this whole demo day work?

you wrote to bring CC. what does that mean?

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Hi Cavo,

CC means bring your credit card, we need that and a license to demo. There's no charge on the demo though.

We can take reservations for the bikes, just call the shop: Boulder (303 440 1002), Fort Collins (484 1800). We'll only hold the reservations for 5 minutes past the time, so if you are running late call ahead

You should plan on getting the bike and going straight to the trail, we'll have a close trail recommendation.

See you there. Oh, and the Mojo HD does rock, you'll like it.
    Our Shops in Fort Collins and Boulder www.fullcyclebikes.com -- doing the mountainbike thing since '82

mtbr member
    Will Ibis have the new Mojo SLR their?

Erik

Kaj
    mtbr member
    I don't think they'll have the SL-R, but I'm checking with them

mtbr member
    i would like to stop by and test ride hd. i dont ride in boulder area and dont know the trils. which would be the good one to test out hd climbing ability but the same time not too awfully difficul to have me think that the climb is extreme because hd cant climb well. i have googled betasso link trail and walker ranch so far.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    So, according to a call to the boulder store, Full Cycle is actually NOT taking reservations on bikes.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ok, in this case, what are my chances of getting xl hd if i get there around 10 am? i mean how many bikes are beiing available?

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Sorry folks, we are taking reservations, but we had a couple of employees who heard the opposite. All corrected now, BoulderMike my apologies for the mixup.

We have a sign up sheet ready to go. you can call the store directly and they'll get you on it.

Boulder 303 440 1002
    Fort Collins 970 484 1800

or if you want you can just email me and I'll get you on there: kaj(at)fullcyclebikes.com

fun to be had!

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Hey Cavo,

If you call the shop they will reserve the XL HD for you at 10am.

For the rest of the Ibis folks out there, I just found out that there WILL be a Mojo SL-R or 2 on the demo rig.

That's the good news. You can touch it, feel it, even sit on it, but it won't be for demo yet(the bad news). but you can check it out.

hope to see you folks there for fun riding.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I called the Fort Collins store this afternoon and spoke with two people. Neither were aware of a signup sheet.

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Hi pwd81,

I was at Fort Collins all day today, and we talked about the sign up sheet, however we had some people doing inventory and other things and likely not everyone heard it. I let everyone know again--sorry about that.

You can email me at: kaj(at)fullcyclebikes.com or call my mobile 303 917 3110 and I'll get the reservation done.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by pdumas; 05-04-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Kaj
    mtbr member
    We have 10 reservations so far for our Ibis demo in Boulder tomorrow (10am to 5pm). So it looks like we have plenty of bikes still for folks. The only bike that looks like it is gone for the day is the Medium Mojo HD

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Mojo Sl-R in the house. Only 12 in existence so far--whoa, it's fast.

New 2012 XT too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ibis & Felt Demos at Full Cycle-mojo-sl-r-full.jpg  

Ibis & Felt Demos at Full Cycle-mojo-sl-r-bb.jpg  

Ibis & Felt Demos at Full Cycle-mojo-sl-r-front.jpg