Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544

    I like to play on rocks!

    Headed out to go play near the apt. today. had a great time working on my clip in skills (I have a long way to go) I also rode with is guy who is absolutely amazing! Yup time to work on my skills! Looking forward to next time, felt great getting out today! I know ko has a few pics also


























  2. #2
    bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Reputation: SkaredShtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,553
    OMG!! You're beating up the rocks on that trail!! And taking PICTURES of it.


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    OMG!! You're beating up the rocks on that trail!! And taking PICTURES of it.

    LMAO!!

  4. #4
    not actually bad :)
    Reputation: bad_andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,598

    Where?

    Is that?
    And nice work.
    Old Codger

  5. #5
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,105
    I'm curious as well, I have a new bike I need to break (in).

    Edit: It's friggin awesome you get out this much during the winter

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: davemk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    414
    That looks like Daniel's Park (between Highlands Ranch and Castle Pines North). There are some good rock features, but no real trails at Daniel's Park. Highlands Ranch has some trails close to there but they don't have as many rocks.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    788
    Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I had riding that cool near my apartment
    GregRidesTrails.com--An informational and instructional mountain bike blog.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kosayno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    966
    Thanks for helping me kill some time while I wait for my kiddos at preschool. Nice to have something convenient by their school after a long commute to drop em off. Lots of fun to be had sessioning at Daniels Park. You're giving me too much credit. I'm not that good. You held up fine on your own.

























    Aaron doing some jumping. I did the same but crashed the landing.






    We weren't alone. Two them. Couldn't tell if they were mt. kitties or bobcats. Aaron thought maybe coyotes, but their nose was too short.









    A little bushwacking in the brushes.








    FunRover

    daniels park from ko saynourath on Vimeo.


  9. #9
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by kosayno
    FunRover

    daniels park from ko saynourath on Vimeo.

    Dude! Nice mini-trials skills!

  10. #10
    t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Reputation: PBR me!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,733
    Thought that was you Ko!, there are so many trail possibilities there! Nice work!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

    the blog

  11. #11
    Tribe member
    Reputation: feltbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    305
    Nice riding guys! That looks like a fun place to go check out soon.

  12. #12
    Your bike is incorrigible
    Reputation: Guyechka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,125
    1. Is it me or are those bars really narrow?

    2. Friday is the day to ride there and get the snow/rock skills honed. I know I'll be out playing around in the snow.

    3. You guys are lucky SOBs to have fun rocks nearby. I only have a couple rotten logs.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: overthehillbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    71
    ya well I had a big ol peice of CAKE and blow off yoga! great riding guys. Glad you got out! It really helps reafirm how lame I am for getting out. At least i didnt trash any rocks they llook ike they might be a little wet.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by bad andy!
    Is that?
    And nice work.
    Daniels Park.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by liqwid
    I'm curious as well, I have a new bike I need to break (in).

    Edit: It's friggin awesome you get out this much during the winter
    Quote Originally Posted by liqwid
    Dude! Nice mini-trials skills!
    Thanks! I like the cold so it's a win win for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyechka
    1. Is it me or are those bars really narrow?

    2. Friday is the day to ride there and get the snow/rock skills honed. I know I'll be out playing around in the snow.

    3. You guys are lucky SOBs to have fun rocks nearby. I only have a couple rotten logs.
    I don't think either of us had narrow bars. I know my are not and KO's looked to be wider.

    I'll be somewhere today

    I feel lucky to have this close to me

    Quote Originally Posted by overthehillbilly
    ya well I had a big ol peice of CAKE and blow off yoga! great riding guys. Glad you got out! It really helps reafirm how lame I am for getting out. At least i didnt trash any rocks they llook ike they might be a little wet.
    MMMMM.. Cake!! Don't worry about it, winter rides are not for everyone


    Quote Originally Posted by kosayno
    Thanks for helping me kill some time while I wait for my kiddos at preschool. Nice to have something convenient by their school after a long commute to drop em off. Lots of fun to be had sessioning at Daniels Park. You're giving me too much credit. I'm not that good. You held up fine on your own.

    We weren't alone. Two them. Couldn't tell if they were mt. kitties or bobcats. Aaron thought maybe coyotes, but their nose was too short.
    Anytime man! Was great to meet you. I thought you did awesome in that bended section. And looking back you may be right about those being cats of some sort.

  16. #16
    ...
    Reputation: avion.nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    136
    Bunch of nice pictures and great riding. I almost forgot what dry dirt and rocks look like.
    My votes for bobcat - with that straight back, short tail and large belly - no size perspective in picture though. Did they look like they weighed 40#s or 140#s?

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by avion.nomad
    Bunch of nice pictures and great riding. I almost forgot what dry dirt and rocks look like.
    My votes for bobcat - with that straight back, short tail and large belly - no size perspective in picture though. Did they look like they weighed 40#s or 140#s?
    They were a good portion off in the distance. My vote is Bobcats also looking again.

  18. #18
    Team Inflexible
    Reputation: Jaydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,847
    Aaron once again Your the MAN!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude
    Aaron once again Your the MAN!
    I don't know about that.. KO was pretty awesome!

  20. #20
    hehe ...you said "member"
    Reputation: jake7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,111
    Nice skills in the vid and pics, fellas

    ... and SkaredShtles - that's some funny sh!t
    “Me fail english? Thats unpossible.” - Matt Groening

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •