go big
    Jan 2004

I have lots of wooden bridge building material

I work construction and have acces to a endless amount of wood i alreardy have some good stuff stored at home if interested drop me a line. LATE.
    C springs area

eci
    i live up in denver but id like to get some of that wood off you. i just bought an acre up in evergreen and once it gets like 60 everyday i plan on builiding some stunts

go big
    Jan 2004
    sure dude i have enough planks for about 100' of bridge from a old fence you can have that i can get you some beems too just gotta let me ride it when your done

eci
    hell yeah i ll let you ride, anyone that contribitutes to what we build is more that welcome to come play on the toys. Can you store it til it gets a lil warmer. like in the 60s. i think we may go up on sunday for a bit to do some planning. Thanks so much

go big
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    hell yeah i ll let you ride, anyone that contribitutes to what we build is more that welcome to come play on the toys. Can you store it til it gets a lil warmer. like in the 60s. i think we may go up on sunday for a bit to do some planning. Thanks so much
    I dont see these bords going too far anytime soon keep in touch. what exactly or you looking for? how wide do you want youre bridge? I am thinking a good width would be 8" mabie 12" on a speed section?

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    I dont see these bords going too far anytime soon keep in touch. what exactly or you looking for? how wide do you want youre bridge? I am thinking a good width would be 8" mabie 12" on a speed section?
    Dude, Rocky wanna meet at the bmx track tomorrow if the weather's nice? Say...3:30? I got my bike up and running, it kicks ass. PM me or e-mail me if you wanna meet. Later,
    Tony
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

eci
    were going downtown meeting at the park on 20th and doing some street riding at 730pm tues nite. your more than welcom to come for the ride