Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I have gone and done it...

826 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  bpatterson6 
#1 ·
#3 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
What are you going to replace it with Billy?
At this point I dont have any plans...but When and If I decide to, I will get a fs frame of some type...I have several that I have already Considered. Maybe another Azonic, Giant Ac1 or an Ellsworth Joker or a Banshee or something of that nature. alot of different kinds have crossed my mind.
It's crazy, that I'm so used to riding a fs frame that a hard tail just feels so wierd to me now, even though I rode regular hardtail frames for years when I was into BMX.

#4 ·
Maybe it was the fork

bpatterson6 said:
At this point I dont have any plans...but When and If I decide to, I will get a fs frame of some type...I have several that I have already Considered. Maybe another Azonic, Giant Ac1 or an Ellsworth Joker or a Banshee or something of that nature. alot of different kinds have crossed my mind.
It's crazy, that I'm so used to riding a fs frame that a hard tail just feels so wierd to me now, even though I rode regular hardtail frames for years when I was into BMX.
Was that a Judy I saw on there?
:eek:

#6 ·
dbabuser said:
Was that a Judy I saw on there?
:eek:
What I have gone and done: I said I didnt want to sell the 4x/Mtn-x/DJ Bike, but I changed my mind...and put it up for sale

as to the Bike:
Judy fork it is...Hey, I was on a budget and I already had the fork from an old XC bike I used to have. When I built this bike my intention was to race 4x/Mtn-x so I figured I would use a fork with only a few inches of suspension to make it as close to a BMX bike as possible. perhaps if I put a different fork up front it would feel totally different, but I'm not sure If I really want to do that. Thought maybe i'd just sell it and build a new one maybe...sometime in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.