how heavy are you ??

I feel bikeitis coming on :)

looking for a fork ...i have already an MXC with air assist on my FSR S-Works. I live in CO and am a purely a XC guy thats has as much fun as going down. Thinking I like a travel adjustment for the climbs would be nice ...and between 4-5 inches travel and ajustable rebound...next frame will be a trail bike for sure (parts are now xcept the XC frame and fork) These are my specs: 260 with gear and like to run a 7 inch rotor eventually would be nice. Is a used Fox Vanilla out of the question? Would like to spend 300 or less used or new. what you all think? Should I ask for more features ...so far happy with the MXC ...reliable to this day just need more adjustment

Scott

thanks in advance

Are your pants fresh?
    I have an '03 Vanilla 125RLC on a Heckler w/5th Element Coil and it's been great. However, I don't think the pre '05 forks were rated with anything bigger than 170mm rotors. The new one's (Vanilla 130) are warranteed for bigger rotors (I think, but can't remember the size). It's the only 5" fork I've ridden, so I can't comment on other forks, but have seriously considered a Marz Z1. As always, the new forks ('05) always look tempting.
    But, Saturday is VeloSwap, you could check it out for something in the way of a used fork, among other goodies. Lots to choose from usually.

FP