The Notorious S.L.O

I don't think I remember what my bike looks like...

between having guests for the holidays, the weather, work, which now has required me to be in San Jose for 16 days, (13 of them behind me now), I have been off the bike for way too long. I may have to road trip to some areas that are clear and ready to ride.
    At least I cleaned my bike from the last ride, it is cleaned and ready to go, if I only had the time....
    BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."

Stiff yet compliant
    The terrorists have won.

mtbr member
    13 days in NorCal and not one day riding? Either they've got you chained to something, or you just didn't plan for an excellent riding opportunity.

skillz to pay billz
    true, but its been raining like mad there. santa cruz mnts are just a short drive away.

The Notorious S.L.O
    Quote Originally Posted by hairylegs
    13 days in NorCal and not one day riding? Either they've got you chained to something, or you just didn't plan for an excellent riding opportunity.
    As it was explained to me, that we would be under unplanned testing, focused on off hours and weekend response and restoration, with such, not time for much of anything. Reality has proved to be different, but it has rained all but one day so far. I drove to Monterey, then back up the coast on CA 1. Would have been much nicer is the sun was out and not raining.
    BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."

Old, stale, negative
    I've ridin' 8 of the last 10 days. Life's hard, Ride when you can. It will be here when you find time but I bet those two wheelers of yours miss you. Figure it out and commit. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now with work, home with a 4 year old and dealing with BS in life. Good luck.