mtbr member

Hope I dont know where to begin? Please help

Finally!! We are heading out to Colorado, Co. Springs in particular. We will be there for about five days, and Im looking to get the best MTB experience I can while Im there, and drink up all that Co. has to offer. We are staying at the Broadmoor Hotel/Resort, which is where my Dad's meetings are. On their site, I see they have a couple "Bike Tours," which do not particulary peak my interest. Yes, Im dying to see the country and beautiful landscapes but I also want to do some intense riding (the more DH oriented the better). What are the best singletrack or DH locations in the Co. Springs area? Are there any good day group rides/camps?Does it pay to bring my bike out there? Any sick bike shops I should go to? Id love to shred some singletrack and Co. trails, but I only have four days...Any information about trails, and I suppose bike rentals/shops in this area would be greatly appreciated. Im so stoked to come out there - I dont know if Ill want to leave. Someone please start me in the right direction.

Thanks so much,
    Erik
    Last edited by edray; 06-23-2006 at 07:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Captain Jacks and a host of others are pretty much right around the corner from the Broadmoor. They probably fit the XC catagory more than DH though. There are probably others on this board that can give you a better list of places than I. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Cameron
    [SIZE="4"]Go Big or Go Home[/SIZE]

Inflexable...
    You should begin by looking throught the thread titles of the first two pages of this forum...everything you want to know is already there...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    There are plenty of great trails in the cheyene canyon area, which is close to where your staying. Most are not true dh, but they are awesome rides. The ski resorts have lift serviced dh areas. Keystone is one of the best. Enjoy your visit to CS.