Bite Me.

Hush you Muskies, hush!

Snow riding is currently good in Summit County! Took the dog out this morning on the snowshoe trail around the Keystone golf course and along the Aquaduct trail to Keystone gulch. No studs needed, just ran a 2.3 tire at about 28lbs pressure. Don't let a little snow stop ya.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

DSR
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Good stuff. Cool dog. Cool bike. S

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    BWOOP BWWOP BWOOOOOOOP

I'm sorry sir, this is the helmet police. I'm afraid we're going to have to confiscate your vehicle and you're going to be coming with us.
    "I came out for exercise, gentle exercise, and to notice the scenery and to botanise. And no sooner do I get on that accursed machine than off I go hammer and tongs; I never look to right or left, never notice a flower, never see a view--get hot, juicy, red--like a grilled chop. Get me on that machine and I have to go. I go scorching along the road, and cursing aloud at myself for doing it."

--H.G. Wells, The Wheels of Chance

Bite Me.

No Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by ...
    BWOOP BWWOP BWOOOOOOOP

I'm sorry sir, this is the helmet police. I'm afraid we're going to have to confiscate your vehicle and you're going to be coming with us.
    Nope, no helmet, none, goin' neked! I figure I've biffed on my nordic skis enough on this trail without injury that it was OK to forego the head gear I wear it in the summer though, roots, rocks - it's a different beast altogether. To get my vehicle you'll have to get through my black hairy security guard first. A milkbone should do it!
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

helmet good, but....

i didnt start crashing till i started wearing a helmet (this was 10 years ago).

but on the other hand, helmet good for guranteed (spell chek) 10 mph faster. full body armour, at least another 5-10 mph. so they have their pros and cons

mike