DWF
    Non Dual Bliss

How bad can it be?

I'm going to attempt Waterton/Rox loop tomorrow, 7:30 am, snow and Bighorns willing. Gold Tacoma in the lot. First need to sort through the shed for super skinny tires....PM me if you're interesting.

Stand back

Ooh, ooh, me!

Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I'm going to attempt Waterton/Rox loop tomorrow, 7:30 am, snow and Bighorns willing. Gold Tacoma in the lot. First need to sort through the shed for super skinny tires....PM me if you're interesting.
    I'm interesting! I can't ride or anything, but I know a lot of stories, mostly b/c I'm old...
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

mtbr member
    How was it?

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss

Cold

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRanger
    How was it?
    I wussed out. I figured that if I was losing the feeling in my toes just dinking with the bike before I threw it in the back of the truck, I'd probably be hating life riding up the Waterton road so I rode along the Platte trail in the woods from the house. I'll be ordering some Lake winter shoes tonight.

mtbr member
    I wussed out. I figured that if I was losing the feeling in my toes just dinking with the bike before I threw it in the back of the truck, I'd probably be hating life riding up the Waterton road so I rode along the Platte trail in the woods from the house. I'll be ordering some Lake winter shoes tonight.
    Probably a wise idea. I picked up some neopreme shoe covers from Performance for dirt cheap and they have to be the single best investment for any winter activity. I think I am gonna give it a go tomorrow sometime.

locked - time out
    That's kind of a cool little area behind your house (I only know because the chick and I have walked our dogs to Chatfield that way - from our house)

I grabbed my neoprene booties from Performance for about 15... much better than the alternative