ride

Horsetooth and Parts North

I've been jonesing to get out and play in the dirt but it's pretty wet down here. Tossed around the notion of heading up to the Backbone tomorrow am. How about Horsetooth. How rideable are the trails up North? Thought I'd check on trail conditions before I sought clearance

Thanks!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr
    I've been jonesing to get out and play in the dirt but it's pretty wet down here. Tossed around the notion of heading up to the Backbone tomorrow am. How about Horsetooth. How rideable are the trails up North? Thought I'd check on trail conditions before I sought clearance

Thanks!

I heard the backbone is dry, don't know about Ft. Collins area, probably the same.

I may do Heil around 2:30 today. I post back on conditions if I can get away from work.

ride
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Works
    I heard the backbone is dry, don't know about Ft. Collins area, probably the same.

I may do Heil around 2:30 today. I post back on conditions if I can get away from work.
    That'd be great. Check out my Bike Lyons! website in my sig file. I've got a trail conditions page that I've been updating as frequently as I can. I haven't been to Heil recently, so post it here or email it to me and I'll put it up on my site! If anyone else would like to update my with Boulder County trail conditions anywhere else, same goes. I'd appreciate the feedback.
    Redstone Cyclery
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

single track ****

backbone's prob good

Thanks!
    Some of poudre/red feather area trails would prob be good too. Bernie and Lou were talking about riding tomorrow. We could meet in Loveland about 10 if you wanted to do group ride.

Team Blindspot

Heil very wet...

That'd be great. Check out my Bike Lyons! website in my sig file. I've got a trail conditions page that I've been updating as frequently as I can. I haven't been to Heil recently, so post it here or email it to me and I'll put it up on my site! If anyone else would like to update my with Boulder County trail conditions anywhere else, same goes. I'd appreciate the feedback.

I got half way up the fireroad, and it was pretty muddty, that section had to be in the sun all day, up top is sure to be pretty wet, so I turned around. Needs more time to dry out.

Feeding your addiction

Thanks!
    Backbone is good, Horsetooth/Lory/Pineridge stuff is probably pretty messy. Like Migz said, some of the stuff farther North might be o.k. too (N facing stuff in Poudre canyon).
    Larry Mettler
    http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com

ride

Thanks All!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Migz, I'd love to ride with you guys, but it looks as if it will be later than 10 if I get a chance to get out. No clearance at this time. Seems that my password was changed at the last minute. Or something like that anyway.
    Redstone Cyclery
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO