Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Holy Megafungopolis or...

3K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  sean salach 
#1 · (Edited)
right back at ya L-man.

What a day! And mushroom season has only just begun. The camera saw so much action today.

No words, just pictures.

Ed

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
ionsmuse said:
Somehow my rides never look as cool as yours........:confused:
Maybe if we move to CO. ;)
Keep dreaming... those of us who live here know that Ed is special! There was a thread awhile back entitled "do you see what I see?" - and the answer for me, sadly, is no... I wish I saw as much as he does on his trips, but I'm thankful he shares them with me when he returns!

#20 ·
Ed, those are fantastic, dude. You saw as many mushrooms as I did, except you have pictures to prove it. Very cool. I still like the girly pics the best though.

#22 ·
edemtbs said:
Oh come on!!! Didn't you see the air I caught in that one picture, totally gnar? ;)

Ed
Actually, that shot made me chuckle knowing that you are doing stuff like that on a rigid 29er SS with a carbon fork. Only you, Ed. Only you, you crazy nut. :thumbsup:

#23 ·
lidarman said:
Wow...Mind blowing.

I love it because it represents the vastness of the mushroom colony...do mushrooms grow in colonies?
It was totally incredible, the sheer variety and quantity of fungi in such a small area was stunning. Last year when I rode around Monarch Crest in late August it was equally amazing but I did not have my camera. There, in addition to the normal stuff, I saw incredible coral-like shapes and spires and gorgeous colors including blacks, purples, pinks, oranges, reds, etc.

They appear so otherworldly.

I wonder where davec113 is? I bet he's harvesting :thumbsup:

Ed

#25 ·
Nickle said:
Actually, that shot made me chuckle knowing that you are doing stuff like that on a rigid 29er SS with a carbon fork. Only you, Ed. Only you, you crazy nut. :thumbsup:
He IS a crazy nut!!! I snapped another shot of him flying through the air (not sure where that one ended up) ....... I really should get a camera of my own so I can catch (and post) him flying as often as he does...;)

Jj

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.