MountainMafia "Boss"

Highlands Ranch Bombing Run

Well, my wife and I are making the move from Co Sprnigs up to Highlands Ranch in March. With spring coming I've been researching some good DH/FR trails in the area. I know FR trails are on the DL or the most part (i would love to hear from others who would be interested in collectively building some though), but I did find a trail review on the Highlands Ranch Bombing Run. There was only one short review of the trail, so I thought I would post and see if anyone can offer any more info on it.

Thanks!
    "Live to ride... FREERIDE to live!!!!!!"

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I live in HR, and would be interested in building some sort of trail, but I dont know where it would be allowed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    There used to be a few fun rideable zones along greenways and such in the 'Ranch 5-10 years back, even a few dirt jumps, but construction ate all of it long ago. I don't even know where there's open land for stuff nowadays. That trail 'review' needs to be deleted, I always assumed it was meant as a joke.

mtbr member
    Recently moved to the "ranch" from Seattle and I too am looking for some good FR/DH trails. I'm willing to build as well.

MountainMafia "Boss"
    It looks like HR has a small population of FR/DH guys... which is good to know. Now if we could just come up with a place to build. You guys feel free to PM me and we can exchange email addresses to get the ball rolling.
    "Live to ride... FREERIDE to live!!!!!!"

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I too I'm a DH/DJ rider stuck in the ranch without suitible trails or peeps to shread with, stuck peddleing up XC trails to get a quick fix. Would be interested in finding some new people to ride with.

mtbr member
    Resurrecting this mutha. I'm jonesing to ride, but don't know any spots. The bike is tuned and ready to go, but no where to go. Anybody want to go for a ride?