Goofing off?

High Plains Trail

So, I am going to check out this little section of singletrack this afternnon. I am planning to park and start at the Greenbelt Plateua parking lot and head east and then return the same way. Is there a better way to go? Perhaps start at CR25/ Coalton Trail? I am short on time so I can't do the whole loop today.
    http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/image...lt-plateau.jpg

Loser
    Mar 2008
    I doubt it would make a difference where you start. Fun little trail either direction imo.

MK_
    carpe maņana
    I typically park at the lot right next to the entrance to the NREL wind mill test facility. From there I head west toward HWY93. You can either cross it and head up toward Spring Brook or head North toward Marshal Mesa. A great lunch hour spin for me.

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

Rides Uphill Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Intenserider2
    So, I am going to check out this little section of singletrack this afternnon. I am planning to park and start at the Greenbelt Plateua parking lot and head east and then return the same way. Is there a better way to go? Perhaps start at CR25/ Coalton Trail? I am short on time so I can't do the whole loop today.
    http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/image...lt-plateau.jpg
    The SS is a lot of fun on that trail. Either way will be fun. You should cross the road and head to Springbrook after riding it. It's a pretty short trail.
    I'm here for the downhill

Rolling
    I think from Greenbelt to the end east is too short to drive there and do and out and back.

However do what you intend and if you want more, cross the road and ride the prairie loop too.

Members who have read this thread: 0