Thread: Hey Sprocket

Cynical Bystander

Hey Sprocket

Hey dude, if the weather is nice tomorrow afternoon do you wanna meet at the bmx track at like 3:30? If so, bring your bighit there's a drop I wanna try tomorrow that's pretty cool, its like 6+ feet to tranny depending on where you go off. the main problem is that like 30 feet from the top of tranny there is a ton of rocks(big), maybe we could move some to clear a landing path? Also, we made a double going across the double that's pretty cool. PM me or e-mail me or reply to this. Lata,
    Tony
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

go big
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Hey dude, if the weather is nice tomorrow afternoon do you wanna meet at the bmx track at like 3:30? If so, bring your bighit there's a drop I wanna try tomorrow that's pretty cool, its like 6+ feet to tranny depending on where you go off. the main problem is that like 30 feet from the top of tranny there is a ton of rocks(big), maybe we could move some to clear a landing path? Also, we made a double going across the double that's pretty cool. PM me or e-mail me or reply to this. Lata,
    Tony
    sure thing dude if i am not working i will be their.
    my big hit needs some work but i'll bring it do you know any cnc machinist i need too get some parts made for my forks.
    anyways check you later

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    sure thing dude if i am not working i will be their.
    my big hit needs some work but i'll bring it do you know any cnc machinist i need too get some parts made for my forks.
    anyways check you later
    I have no clue...what's wrong with it?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Cynical Bystander
    Rocky we gotta hit up those drops tomorrow and bring some cameras to take pics of it. That thing's amazing, the first true 8ft drop I've done. I wanna try the bigger one that you did tomorrow. E-mail me and maybe we can hit it up tomorrow morning sometime. later,.
    Tony
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

go big
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Rocky we gotta hit up those drops tomorrow and bring some cameras to take pics of it. That thing's amazing, the first true 8ft drop I've done. I wanna try the bigger one that you did tomorrow. E-mail me and maybe we can hit it up tomorrow morning sometime. later,.
    Tony
    sure thing dude sent u my # via e-mail i am trying to hoke up with this kid named tim he supposably has a ton of camreas and some vidio editing softwere i am getting stoked on making a movie this summer cald BIKE COLORADO the movie will be everything from hardcore mx,
    20" DJ and of course big mtn line mtbiking do you want in. i want to market the film on a large scalle. hit me up late