Stand back

Hey Snowskillz - 7Point ?

Sounds like the 1st batch of 7Points are headed this way from Taiwan.

Did you sell your SGS frame? So you're temporarily bikeless while yours is touring back east? Yeah, I don't know if I could do that with a new bike if I hadn't gotten the first few scratches in it already.
    Keep me posted on your 7 Point progress, I'll be living vicariously through you guys for awhile...
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

eci
    Yeah i called ih today and got the scoop im stoked to be getting it. Got the money from my sgs so i cannot wait, As sson as i get it i will bring it over your place so you can throw a leg over and feel it

Cynical Bystander
    Todd do you already have one on order?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Todd do you already have one on order?
    yup yup i [SIZE=6]should[/SIZE] be getting one out of the first batch.BUT you never know what will happen

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    yup yup i [SIZE=6]should[/SIZE] be getting one out of the first batch.BUT you never know what will happen
    Sounds sweet dude! Looks like I'm gonna keep the V-10 for now atleast... probably swap the Shiva out for a Boxxer. Talked to Neil, he said that he'd contact me soon about the possibility of hookin me up with a 4x proto otherwise I'd just wait till March-ish which is cool with me. My Titan is finally working independently of my V10's parts, so I'll be up there riding arbor and stuff you guys soon.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Cynical Bystander
    BTW Todd, my mom said that since my dad knows you I can probably drive up over the break and go boarding with you but she's gotta do the final discussion with my dad. I'd assume this means I should be able to do it for biking as well.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

locked - time out
    Nice Todd - I take it that you are keeping the Foes? I didn't even realize that you were getting an IH, they look super nice.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Nice Todd - I take it that you are keeping the Foes? I didn't even realize that you were getting an IH, they look super nice.
    yeah the foes will be straight up DH race only, prolly throw a couple lighter parts on it

The 7. will be my all around bike for palmer green mtn apex etc..

Stand back

Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    Yeah i called ih today and got the scoop im stoked to be getting it. Got the money from my sgs so i cannot wait, As sson as i get it i will bring it over your place so you can throw a leg over and feel it
    Soon's I sell my Titus, I'll be putting in the order. I'd like to think there's no hurry, but who am I kidding? The sooner I have new bike parts, the happier I'll be.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!