Alaskan in exile.

Hey Castle Rockers!

To change things up from our usual evening Ridgeline rides during the week; Spinone, myself, and one other rider are planning on hitting Ringtail early this Saturday morning. We may just do a down-and-back-up, or if we're feeling frisky, we may add the north Swallowtail loop at the bottom. If you're interested in joining us, we are shooting for being at the Indian Creek parking lot at 7:30 am.

FYI: none of us will be setting any land speed records, but we won't mind if you outpace us!
    nanook93
    Ride what you like, like what you ride.

mtbr member
    Dangit I work Saturday! I love that area.

The 5th knuckle
    I dig Ringtail! I'll say a soft yes. Depends on how the wife is feeling. Been down with something for the last week. Are you leaving from the actual Indian creek pay lot or the small one 200 yds to the east near Rampart Range Road?

Alaskan in exile.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    I dig Ringtail! I'll say a soft yes. Depends on how the wife is feeling. Been down with something for the last week. Are you leaving from the actual Indian creek pay lot or the small one 200 yds to the east near Rampart Range Road?
    I was thinking about parking in the small one near RRR, but then drop down to the IC lot to ride the single track up to Ringtail instead of the fire road. Not carved in stone though...
    nanook93

mtbr member
    How was the ride this weekend?

Alaskan in exile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funrover View Post
    How was the ride this weekend?
    Good! Fun descent, followed by a CW ride fo the North Swallowtail Loop. As usual, a long pull coming back up; but I always feel like I accomplished something when I get back to the vehicle! Did not see any snakes, but tons of butterflies floating all over the trails...
    nanook93

The 5th knuckle
    As I was sitting there helping monitor a yard sale, all I could think of was you guys on that lovely trail.