go big
    Jan 2004

Here's the deal <<<Trade>>>

I have a totally tricked out Honda CR125 I want to trade for Mtbikes and or parts. I want A high end xc bike and a good dual crown fork.
    or a compleate D.H bike and other xc stuff or both doesent matter what does matter is their has to be a nice dual crown somewere in the deal.
    The honda has new tires and spare tires new chain and sprockets.
    new topend in a fully moded race motor freash suspension and more.

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    I have a totally tricked out Honda CR125 I want to trade for Mtbikes and or parts. I want A high end xc bike and a good dual crown fork.
    or a compleate D.H bike and other xc stuff or both doesent matter what does matter is their has to be a nice dual crown somewere in the deal.
    Rocky I'm interested. How about a 03 AC1 with 03 PsyloXC Tullio, F219 wheelset, Hayes hFX9, Truvativ cranks, MRP WorldCup guide, shorty stem, some tires of your choice from what I have. It's complete except bars, pedals, chain and cassette.
    Also I have a mint condition 20mm Atomlab front wheel on atomlab hub, it used to be on my V10.
    Also I have a Trek 820 complete that I could throw in also.

Edit: By saying I have all that, I mean I'd give you all that for the Honda.
    Let's work somethin out Rocky.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

go big
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Rocky I'm interested. How about a 03 AC1 with 03 PsyloXC Tullio, F219 wheelset, Hayes hFX9, Truvativ cranks, MRP WorldCup guide, shorty stem, some tires of your choice from what I have. It's complete except bars, pedals, chain and cassette.
    Also I have a mint condition 20mm Atomlab front wheel on atomlab hub, it used to be on my V10.
    Also I have a Trek 820 complete that I could throw in also.

Edit: By saying I have all that, I mean I'd give you all that for the Honda.
    Let's work somethin out Rocky.
    youre missing the DUAL CROWN FORK and bars, pedals, chain and cassette

Cynical Bystander
    youre missing the DUAL CROWN FORK and bars, pedals, chain and cassette
    I only have the slider+ on my V10. But I do know a kid up in Boulder who's selling a 03 Monster T and will go for about $200 in nice condition except for a blown seal which can be like $15. And I can get the other things for ya if ya want.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Just pull the engine, change the sprocket and put some cranks on it. These days DH bikes are nearly as big and burly as a CR.

go big
    Jan 2004
    I only have the slider+ on my V10. But I do know a kid up in Boulder who's selling a 03 Monster T and will go for about $200 in nice condition except for a blown seal which can be like $15. And I can get the other things for ya if ya want.
    V10 and the AC mabie???

Cynical Bystander
    V10 and the AC mabie???
    V10s my baby.... I wouldn't part with it even though it is a good deal.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

go big
    Jan 2004
    V10s my baby.... I wouldn't part with it even though it is a good deal.
    youre first list sounds ok if the ac was compleate and their was a dual crown in their that was worthy a monster is not worthy.

Cynical Bystander
    youre first list sounds ok if the ac was compleate and their was a dual crown in their that was worthy a monster is not worthy.
    What kind of fork are you looking for? I can make the AC complete for you. I can also include a carbon Bombshell Wicked Wendy fork, its got 130mm of travel, and 20mm dropouts.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

go big
    Jan 2004
    What kind of fork are you looking for? I can make the AC complete for you. I can also include a carbon Bombshell Wicked Wendy fork, its got 130mm of travel, and 20mm dropouts.
    dorodo shiver 888 whitebrother 7.5 " or more travel D.H fork in new condition

Cynical Bystander
    dorodo shiver 888 whitebrother 7.5 " or more travel D.H fork in new condition
    I don't have any of those.
    Here's a big fork you might like though.
    http://ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107488

So how about it rocky?
    -2003 AC1
    -03 PsyloXC Tullio
    -F219 wheelset
    -Truvativ crankset
    -RaceFace bb
    -MRP WorldCup guide
    -XT shifter
    -XTR derailleur
    -Azonic Shorty stem
    -Tank headset
    -bigass saddle
    -Hayes HFX9 brakes (8")
    -9spd cassette
    -I'll get a chain and bars if we work something out

Also
    -mint 20mm Atomlab front wheel laced to Atomlab hub
    -Mint Bombshell Wicked Wendy fork
    -----under 4lbs
    -----Carbon fiber uppers
    ------20mm TA
    ------35mm stanchions
    ------130mm of travel

-2003 Trek 820
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Stand back

funny

I don't have any of those. -2003 Trek 820
    Doesn't that 820 count for a dh fork in new condition?
    You're too big for that bike, anyway, Tony. You'd be clutching the he11 out of it to get out of corners. 250's or 4 strokes are what you should be looking at.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    Doesn't that 820 count for a dh fork in new condition?
    You're too big for that bike, anyway, Tony. You'd be clutching the he11 out of it to get out of corners. 250's or 4 strokes are what you should be looking at.
    I've never had a dirtbike so I figured itd be cool to ahve one even if it was a bit small. I dunno, I've been looking into snowmobiles lately anyways so I might just save up for that. Of course if anybody has one they'd trade for some bike stuff.... Despite my budget limiting me to some of the ghetto vintage ones from the 60s and 70s.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    i got a brand new dorado, but thats it.

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbkid
    i got a brand new dorado, but thats it.
    Keaton we could pull our resources together and split the bike. You get it every other weekend and we split weeks. Just kidding man.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Cynical Bystander
    Rocky where are ya dude?

Let's try to work out a deal I really want this. I suppose I might be able to include a dc fork from my V10.... we'll talk it out. lol. Give my cell phone a call this afternoon.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

go big
    Jan 2004
    Rocky where are ya dude?

Let's try to work out a deal I really want this. I suppose I might be able to include a dc fork from my V10.... we'll talk it out. lol. Give my cell phone a call this afternoon.
    Sory man I dont want none of the stuff you have listed.
    My cr is in perfect condition, There is over $1000.00 in just the motor.
    I dont think youre to big for a 125, but you would have too ride one high in the reves to go. you def need a four stroke for never riding a dirt bike before . my 125 is either on or off nothing in the middle. you would have a hard time riding it. and might get hurt.
    I f you are really interested in a dirtbike I could find one that would fit you better for about $2000.00

Cynical Bystander
    Sory man I dont want none of the stuff you have listed.
    My cr is in perfect condition, There is over $1000.00 in just the motor.
    I dont think youre to big for a 125, but you would have too ride one high in the reves to go. you def need a four stroke for never riding a dirt bike before . my 125 is either on or off nothing in the middle. you would have a hard time riding it. and might get hurt.
    I f you are really interested in a dirtbike I could find one that would fit you better for about $2000.00
    Thanks for the info dude. That'd be cool if you found me one but I dont have a job and am hella poor so it'd take probably a year to get about $2000, haha.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

go big or go home
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    Just pull the engine, change the sprocket and put some cranks on it. These days DH bikes are nearly as big and burly as a CR.
    haha f*ck ya dude