Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Help a Local Bike Builder

947 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  digktialx 
#1 ·
I haven't seen this around here yet so I'll post it for them. Guerrilla Gravity is several local riders (mtg one the forums here is one) who have started building bikes. And I don't mean some half ass welded hunk of scrap metal. These serious mountain bikes built right.

So give GG/DH a vote to help them cover some bills. Quality manufacturing ain't cheap.

Grow America - Vote

Colorado Gravity Bikes - RideGG

Reactions: nixgame22
#6 ·
DX,

Our focus is more on satisfying a niche with which we are passionate and knowledgeable about. We will be happy to fulfill RFQ's for other bike builders looking to hit up the "mainstream" XC market (read: 29ers), who also want to manufacture in the US.

Attendance at the resorts in the summertime has also been growing steadily over the last few years. You should come out and demo one of our bikes this summer. The blues at Winter Park are nothing crazy and riding "the full squish" is a much different experience.

What shop do you work at?

#5 ·
Wouldn't there be a bigger market for trail/xc type bikes then DH types? I haven't really spent much time at the local ski resorts for biking myself. When I first moved out here I took my bike up Keystone which had no suspension at all on it. Cleaned that entire run pretty well - a bit harsh tho. I'm originally from Baltimore didn't really have much call for FS bikes.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on the site thanks for the heads up.

-dx

#7 ·
No doubt always do what your best at. That's the Apple model - a few excellent products rather then several good products!

I work at Signarama Denver over by South Monaco. I'll def have to give DH bikes a try. I haven't been over to WP for biking - I know they've got some really cool stuff going on over there the last few years.

-dx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.